JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2005 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1827-2005-playroom/)
-   -   2008 in 2008 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1827-2005-playroom/863707-2008-2008-a.html)

AmyT December 31st, 2007 10:57 AM

Just thought since tomorrow was a new year we would start a new neverending thread. Lets see how long it takes us to get the 2008!

I'll start
Happy New Years Eve everybody :cheer:

Laney21 December 31st, 2007 11:35 AM

Happy NYE!

little_pockit December 31st, 2007 11:37 AM

just think, it's new years day in australia right now! hehe

AmyT December 31st, 2007 11:47 AM

since crystal posted that geography game on here...I can actually find australia now :lol: Anyone else still addicted to playing it?

cindymat December 31st, 2007 12:13 PM

Quote:

since crystal posted that geography game on here...I can actually find australia now :lol: Anyone else still addicted to playing it?[/b]

NO, I was so bad it was embarassing!!!

here's a thought-in 2008 I will hopefully be done with diapers FOREVER!!! 5 kids worth of diapers! I wonder how many thousands I have changed!!

stephie1012 December 31st, 2007 12:47 PM

i lost the link for that game...i was sooo addicted LOL wait maybe i book marked it ahhh i did lol
kyleigh is sick shes got the nastiest cold i have ever seen

Rusha December 31st, 2007 01:10 PM

Cindy, I wish I was done with diapers. UGH! It will be 2009 before I am. And maybe if things are really bad, 2010. Oh well...

I totally sucked at that geography game. I kept guessing China was England or something! LOL I am sooo dumb sometimes. And then other times, I am really smart. It all evens out in the end.

Steve bought a whole bunch of snacks for new years because we were supposed to have company and now we don't know if they are coming because there was a huge storm here today and the roads are bad....

Madeline410 December 31st, 2007 01:29 PM

OOH Amy, I love the 2008 idea! How cute are you?

Mason got his 3nd flu shot today... the dr came in and he covered his eyes LOL. I guess he thought if he cant see us, we cant see him right? :lol: He wouldn't even look at the doctor.

Toban December 31st, 2007 02:52 PM

Woo hoo! It's NYE! The girls have been looking forward to this day for weeks - even more than Christmas! Bring on the party!

AmyT December 31st, 2007 04:21 PM

I'm excited about new years this year...don't know how excited I will be at 7am tomorrow when I have to get up to babysit though ;)

Anyone else have to work tomorrow?

Toban December 31st, 2007 05:23 PM

Oh no! I forget what you do Amy? Things are pretty much closed around here tomorrow!

glasscandie December 31st, 2007 06:23 PM

GAH! We've been using my mom's unsecured wireless on our laptop and picked up a virus! Now we have to reconfigure the whole flippin' computer.

Mmm, I have some Ecco Domani to cheer me up ;) At least I didn't lose any pictures, b/c I backed up everything before we left MD!

little_pockit December 31st, 2007 06:46 PM

i hope to get back in the gym thing. i have gotten so untoned, it's icky. i think that's partially why i have felt like crap the past couple months.

Lisa N December 31st, 2007 06:57 PM

jason joined a work contest....$20 per person...whoever loses the most weight by the end of march (i think) gets the money (it's actually percentage of weight). he said they invited about 50 people to do it...should be interesting.

#5in2005 January 1st, 2008 04:16 PM

Happy New Years everyone.

I too am looking forward to the end of diapers. Except for the 6 weeks before I had Julia, I have been in a decade (TEN YEARS!) straight in diapers. I am hoping to be done with them in a few months, but we'll see.

AmyT January 1st, 2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Oh no! I forget what you do Amy? Things are pretty much closed around here tomorrow![/b]
Yup...I do a home daycare. I'm down to just 2 other kids besides my 2 though so right now it really isn't that bad. AND today was great because their mom had off work so I didn't have to babysit after all :cheer: I spent half the afternoon at MIL's house and now Jay wants to go back because he is about to get off work early. Man I'm tired :smile:

AmyT January 1st, 2008 04:51 PM

It's sooo cold here right now...Low 20's! And supposed to be in the teens for the low tonight. Yikes...it's never that cold here!

cindymat January 2nd, 2008 11:19 AM

Quote:

It's sooo cold here right now...Low 20's! And supposed to be in the teens for the low tonight. Yikes...it's never that cold here![/b]

It is in the single digits here today!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I long for those summer days when I complained abotu how hot it was!

Jami&Marshall January 2nd, 2008 11:38 AM

Happy New Year (a day late)! Marshall and I are on the mend (after being sick again), so here's to hoping that Marshall doesn't pick up every illness within a 20 mile radius again this year. :)

AmyT January 2nd, 2008 12:42 PM

Poor guy! I hope you both get better soon!