JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2006 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1828-2006-playroom/)
-   -   Have you started? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1828-2006-playroom/2592238-have-you-started.html)

Twinkle November 5th, 2012 11:00 AM

Have you started?

Have you started any Christmas shopping yet? What is your 06er interested in this year?

Jaidynsmum November 5th, 2012 12:45 PM

Re: Have you started?

I'm finished buying for Jaidyn. She wants Sylvanian Families so that's taken quite a chunk out her budget plus some Moshi Monster stuff and a few other bits and pieces.
I'm nearly finished buying for the other three too.

Butter November 5th, 2012 01:34 PM

Not only have I started, I'm done for everyone but my kids. I don't get them stuff until December because they change their minds a lot. Fritz, for now, wants a toy dump truck.

Kimchi November 5th, 2012 02:18 PM

I am finished with Christmas shopping for everyone. Now it is on to the battle of wrapping everything! Uggh!

Twinkle November 5th, 2012 05:00 PM

I definitely have NOT started. I have a rule.... One holiday at a time. I simply can not plan that far ahead no matter how hard I try. This year I'm accepting the fact I can't do it all and I'm currently concentrating on thanksgiving.

I honestly can't come up with many gift ideas for my big girls, they change their minds a lot.

Just_Marie November 6th, 2012 07:26 PM

I am done the kids, just stockings left to buy. Nolan's huge into legos and star wars this years, super-easy kid to buy for. FWIW I bought him a Nikon adult camera point and shoot for his birthday and he loves it and does great with it--if you're looking for a bigger responsibility gift, this age is ready! Some of the pics he takes are hilarious, but the good ones are good enough quality to print, kwim?

MellieB November 7th, 2012 03:07 PM

No yet. I have a few ideas on what to get her but not much.

FamilyShorty November 7th, 2012 06:11 PM

She wants an American Girl doll and a Monster High doll (Spectra). I ordered the AG doll so that should be arriving soon and I finally found one Spectra doll but it isn't the exact one she wanted so I'm still looking but at least I have that one in case. I think I have everything for her stocking as well.

SandKmommy November 12th, 2012 09:58 PM

yep and almost done. Seamus wants a DS and Legos and Avengers stuff.

So far I've gotten him an Ironman shirt where the symbol in the chest glows in the dark, a Cars Mater Operation game, and a Lego Star Wars DS game (for only $0.55 out of pocket thanks to swagbucks and Amazon GC's!). We'll be getting the DS on black friday and one more game. Then a couple small lego sets and possible this big lego design book for him.

Almost done with Kieran too
And I dh and I don't buy gifts for eachother. His birthday is only 2 weeks after Christmas so he'll get a combo gift when I get my last paycheck at the end of December.

SavaAngel November 21st, 2012 11:04 PM

I've not really started. I have a couple small things that I got discounted or really cheap for each of my kids. That's it.

AJ (Aug 06) is rather unsure what he wants. Batteries for his remote control car is his first thing when asked.

Oh, I just remembered we ordered each of them some LEGO. Katie might get hers for her birthday since she's turning 2 the week before Christmas.