View Single Post
May 4th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LJD3Tdance Send a message via Yahoo to LJD3Tdance
I don't worry about Amber coming before June 6th, I'm sure on June 16th I'll still be sitting around wishing she'd come already!!!

How long is the flight between where dh is and home?

I was supposed to have a midwife appointment today, but she was off delivering, so now it has been moved to Thursday (or more like Friday for you).

Rock should be starting Preschool in the Fall like Joshua, but he's not potty trained yet, so at this point he won't be. That's OK, Courtney was 3.5 when she did because at 3 she wasn't yet potty trained, I was pregnant then too, lol...with Rock.

3 hours away isn't so bad for your mom. My labors have been 15ish hours, 6ish hours and 6ish hours, so 3 hours wouldn't have been so bad. Not like my dad, who's 10.5 hours away, he claims he could make it in 9 and I suppose if like there were a true emergency of some sort he could fly and be here in less.

I know what you mean about the panic feeling, last time with LJ I said he'd probably come over spring break so it could be as complicated as possible cuz everybody who was supposed to be helping was going out of town for that week. But this time I'm not nervous about it. I might be in June, but not yet.

So what day is the c-section if you don't go before your due date?

I'm glad your back is better too. I've been having problems with mine now