JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2007 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1829-2007-playroom/)
-   -   I just have to get this out!!!!!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1829-2007-playroom/2132964-i-just-have-to-get-out.html)

megtumtum October 15th, 2010 12:28 PM

I just have to get this out!!!!!!!!

First off let me start off by saying I'm so sorry I have disappeared for a while! Big Congrats to all of you who have had their babies and another one to those who are now PREGGO!!!

Anyways, the reason for my post is because I'm soooooo f**king pissed off I have to let this out!! As most of you know my divorce was just finalized a week ago. A WEEK!!! And for my ex is offically dating the woman he cheated on me with. This woman who was also my friend..... she came to the delivery unit when Caleb was born. Oh, and did I mention that she lives in my apartment complex!!!!!!!! So every time I come home I get to see his truck parked next to hers. So he is over there with her, while I'm less than 100 feet away from him alone raising his 2 kids!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

melkissa2004 October 15th, 2010 12:31 PM

Re: I just have to get this out!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry Meg. :( That's so unfair.

Jax October 15th, 2010 12:56 PM

Meg I am so very very sorry. And so very very angry at him for you.

~jenjen~ October 15th, 2010 01:51 PM

Hugs!!! I am so very sorry-that is wrong of him on so many levels!

Cptnsweet October 15th, 2010 02:14 PM

I am so unbelieveably sorry sweetie. I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. My dad had it in writing when my parents divorced that neither one could have a member of the opposite sex stay the night unless they were married to them. I know your divorce is already final, but its something that maybe you could possibly mention if needed.

Tamaralynnb October 15th, 2010 04:45 PM

i'm so sorry hun, :dothug:

christy1108 October 15th, 2010 06:12 PM

Wow. The balls on him!!! Seriously! I know it sucks and all, but I am so glad you aren't with him...he soooooooooooo doesn't deserve you!!

NewmommyJ October 15th, 2010 06:14 PM

That is disgusting. It astonishes me people can be that low. I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. You're a better woman than I!

kwestern October 15th, 2010 06:35 PM

What a D-Bag.

momtofaith October 15th, 2010 08:54 PM

OMG A-hole!

ducky516 October 16th, 2010 08:31 AM

Ditto to all the names he's been called! Karma will get both of them, I only hope that you hear about it when she does!

When are you moving back to California? How's the custody arrangement work with you moving?

MyMiracleBaby October 16th, 2010 09:17 AM

I'm so sorry. Men are pigs. Filthy stinking pigs.

SFOTraveler October 16th, 2010 09:22 PM

I am SO sorry Meg. That is so shi00000ty. I hope one day he looks back and realizes what a mistake he has made because life sucks when you live with regret and guilt.

As for you and your sweet boys, I can't wait for you to move to CA and make a fresh start.

Hugs!

Sagga02 October 17th, 2010 11:07 AM

And whats even SADDER in my mind is not 100 feet away are HIS KIDS which he isnt seeing since he is over with the hoe. What a wanker. I would be pissed also.

So glad your getting out of there soon.

HUGS

fairy9800 October 18th, 2010 08:08 AM

Oh god hun I'm so sorry he is such a jerk!!! (((HUGS)))

Moldovandish October 18th, 2010 08:18 AM

I'm very very sorry Meg! I hope you are able to get out of there soon! I can't believe this jerk - he will suffer the consequences!

CrystalMay October 19th, 2010 09:12 AM

He is such a jerwad!!! I am so glad that you get to raise the boys to not act disrespectful towards women as he has been towards you.

MamaManna07 October 19th, 2010 02:41 PM

OMG hun that is terrible! I can't imagine....im sorry =(

meryrosy October 25th, 2010 12:25 PM

How sad that he is such a jerk. I'm so sorry sweeetie....hang in there, things will get better. I can't believe he did that, and to make it worse with HER...wow

Pammie October 26th, 2010 01:24 PM

You deserve better than that w??nker