JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2007 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1829-2007-playroom/)
-   -   Fast Five (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1829-2007-playroom/2565253-fast-five.html)

CrystalMay August 24th, 2012 06:55 AM

Fast Five

What is your top 5 favorite kid movies?

CrystalMay September 7th, 2012 05:37 AM

Re: Fast Five

Now I remember why I left JM in the first place....... 32 views of the post but no one ever responds.

~MamaTutu~ September 11th, 2012 08:00 AM

:( Sorry, I don't scroll down past the 2010 PRs very often. This board is very quiet, but everyone is pretty busy with the first couple of weeks of school and stuff.

Alright, here are my top 5 (off the top of my head):
Toy Story
Tangled
Barbie's 12 Dancing Princesses (DD and I always have a big dancing session after)
Winnie the Pooh
Mary Poppins (my own childhood favourite, DD hasn't seen it yet)

mommy2Breana+Brandon September 18th, 2012 09:39 AM

Beauty and the Beast

Cars the first one.

Finding Nemo

Toy Story

I don't think i have a 5th

MDS0307 November 9th, 2012 02:30 PM

Hmmm....Not sure if these are THE top ones but they are favorites: The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Little Rascals, Mary Poppins & The Jungle Book.

*Sharon* November 11th, 2012 08:18 PM

Not sure. lol

Some are newer ones...

How to Train Your Dragon - my kids love the movie and the books. I haven't read the books, but I thought the movie was really good.

Barbie movies - my dd loves these when she was younger. The first one we bought was The Princess in the Pauper. She loved it and I thought it was cute enough I watched it with her several times.

Hoodwinked - so funny!

Cars - the first was the best I think.

Finding Nemo - another funny one. Only thing about that is when Belle (now 11) was little I used to skip the beginning when the mom and all the other eggs are eaten. The boys watch that part though even when they were little. Belle was just super sensitive.

The Karate Kid - my kids really like the newer one.

Older ones....
Chitty, Chitty Bang, Bang - It was my favorite movie as a kid. And my kids love it too.

Mary Poppins - Awesome!

Annie - Started some interesting conversations. i.e. being drunk But my favorite kids movies mostly ones I watched growing up. And it may be a bit mature for some 2007 kids as well. I don't think Finn has actually seen it. But my older 2 have for sure. Not in a long time though. We don't own it.

Heidi - a great classic

The Little Princess - another fantastic classic

The Secret Garden - great movie, great book

I also love The Sound of Music. Another favorite of my childhood. But our 2007 kids may not be interested in it yet.

CrystalMay November 11th, 2012 08:56 PM

Tangled
Finding Nemo
Little Rascals
Over the Hedge
Toy Story

sarah* November 12th, 2012 10:15 AM

not in order but i like

Lion King 2
Toy story 3