JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2007 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1829-2007-playroom/)
-   -   Holidays (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1829-2007-playroom/2594331-holidays.html)

CrystalMay November 11th, 2012 09:00 PM

Holidays

What is your "IT" thing you want to get your LO

*Sharon* November 11th, 2012 09:14 PM

Re: Holidays

I'm not sure what we're getting him for Christmas.

I know he wants a Webkinz Rockerz Lion.

Shortly all the kids will start a wish list for Christmas. That's the only thing I know for sure, because he just mentioned it yesterday.

CrystalMay November 12th, 2012 05:02 AM

I was debating on getting Alyssa an American Doll this year. DH does not think she is old enough for one yet. Zanders "big" present is the new Skylanders Giants game.

*Sharon* November 12th, 2012 05:41 AM

Belle has an American Girl doll. She has Rebecca. She was older when I got it for her. Thought she'd been asking for years. But I just didn't want to support how expensive a DOLL is. So on principle I refused to pay $100 for a doll. But every bday and Christmas she just kept asking. So I finally did get her one. And let her know it would be her one and only. It isn't that we can't afford them. It's that I hate support such extreme capitalism. But my Belle wanted one so bad. lol She has taken excellent care of it.

I don't think 5 is too young to enjoy one at all. But since they are so expensive I would want to make sure she is old enough to take good care of it. My bff's girls have TONS of them and don't take good care of them. So their hair is crazy and they have white marks on their faces.

~MamaTutu~ November 12th, 2012 09:34 AM

My DD wants the Popstar Barbie and a Monster High doll. I'm not sure what else. Nothing really big though.

sarah* November 12th, 2012 10:11 AM

my daughter has a bike as her main present

CrystalMay November 26th, 2012 07:25 AM

My husband won this round lol so I went to Walmart and got Alyssa - 18" My Life As School Girl Dressed Doll: Dolls & Dollhouses : Walmart.com

MDS0307 November 27th, 2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalMay (Post 26803940)
My husband won this round lol so I went to Walmart and got Alyssa - 18" My Life As School Girl Dressed Doll: Dolls & Dollhouses : Walmart.com

^ I got my 9 yo DD the same doll! I couldn't shell out $105+ for an American girl doll... I did however get her a MINI American girl lol... it was only $15 on Amazon.

The "big" gifts my 5 yo DS is getting is a Leappad 2 bundle and a Spongebob Air hockey table. :smile:

*Sharon* November 30th, 2012 05:05 PM

Belle has a doll similar to that from Walmart as well. She got it a few Christmas's ago. AG'ish doll, but a 1/4 of the price. It think for a 5 year old this is very smart. lol

KerryJo November 30th, 2012 09:29 PM

We got Alex some Jake and the Neverland Pirates stuff. We are going to set it all up for him to find xmas morning. He has not fully gotten into any superheros yet (probably because he is not allowed to play with anything that has weapons).

AmbitiousAmyy December 3rd, 2012 09:54 AM

We wanted to get Isabella the KidCraft So Chic Dollhouse.
Her birthday is 5 days before Christmas so she will be getting it for her birthday party this weekend.
We also want to get her a snowtube and some ballet accessories because she is in dance class. She is a very girly girl so I am sure Santa will be getting her some nail polish and jewelry. She is also obsessed with Hello Kitty right now.