View Single Post
May 5th, 2010, 09:07 AM
Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Glad your appointment went well. Your weight gain was much better than mine. Somehow, I managed to pack on 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks! I really haven't been gaining much all throughout the pregnancy and then all of a sudden the last two weigh-ins have been up. I'm just telling myself that she had a little growth spurt! The lady did ask me at the u/s the other day if I had gestational diabetes because of how big the baby was. I told her nope, she's just a chunk. I'm a little frustrated that they are making me come back AGAIN after they told me before this would be the last one. It's not that I don't want to see the baby again, it's just they keep telling me one more ultrasound and then they schedule more. I'm afraid my insurance is going to throw a hissy fit.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that the blood pressure stays steady for you and doesn't go up anymore. Pretty crazy to think you would be fine to deliver in 2 weeks! Really puts things into perspective!

How long have you been having the BH's? I don't think I have had any yet. At least that I know of. I hope that doesn't mean that things aren't progressing along. I really want this baby to come more around 38/39 weeks. It sounds silly, but it works out better with DH's work schedule to get time off around then. I'll probably be one of the ones taking EVO and Red Raspberry tea or whatever starting at 34 weeks!