View Single Post
May 5th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Definately put things in perspective to hear those words come out of the Dr.'s mouth. That would put me at 34 weeks... So hopefully the BP will just continue to rise slowly and not go too high.

I have been having BH for about the last 8 weeks or so - since I hit the 2nd trimester mark. I don't know that I ever had any with my first two pregnancies, so don't worry!! If I had them before, I sure wasn't aware of them. Most of time now they are pretty mild, if I feel my stomach when they are happening things just get really hard. But they aren't uncomfortable (mostly) so if I didn't have a hand on my belly I might miss them completely. I am starting to get a few more painful contractions lately. Just sporatically, and not even every day. Sometimes I think the babt is just rebelling against a regular BH because they "intrude on her space".

I hear you on the 38/39 week arrival. I would totally rather that. Even 37 would be fine with me. My daughter has her 6th grade Graduation ceremony on the 16th of June, which is 38 weeks straight up for me. So either 5 days or so before that or after that would be great. I don't want to go past my due date because then I get to the holiday weekend, and don't want to deliver/be in the hospital 4th of July. So like the 11th or 23rd would be really the ideal for me. But, we shall see.

I have been reseasrching the Red Raspberry Tea and EPO as well. I was thinking about starting the tea now, since everything I can find indicates it doesn't induce labor - just gets the uterus ready for birth. Some people even drink it through out their pregnancies. I'm still contemplating starting the EPO at 34 weeks. I may just talk to my dr. and see what his thoughts are on inducing first. Then again if my BP doesn't cooperate, we may just end up inducing in the first place.

Time is certainly flying.

To the Amazing Kelly: Thank you once again!! Amazing only begins to cover it.