JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2008 Birth Stories (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f547-2008-birth-stories/)
-   -   Sarah's Pictures (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f547-2008-birth-stories/691777-sarah-s-pictures.html)

COMommy3 August 16th, 2007 05:50 PM

Sorry for the delay! My photobucket acct got deleted and all the week by week pictures are gone.. So I have to save them on photobucket again and paste them back on here... But Im too LAZY to do that right now this moment... So just putting up the pic from yesterday.....

Here I am at 25 weeks!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a.../tn_Week25.jpg

Here I am at 27 weeks! 1/19/08 (looks the same as 2 weeks ago? But I feel him so much more moving around)

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a.../tn_Week27.jpg

Coffee_Bean August 17th, 2007 11:27 AM

CUTE!!!

Miles August 21st, 2007 08:51 PM

Looking good!

KnKMom August 21st, 2007 10:23 PM

I can see a little bump starting!

COMommy3 August 26th, 2007 10:01 AM

Updated on Saturday... I can defintely see and feel a difference. LOTS of bloating going on... What do you ladies think?

madismom August 26th, 2007 11:39 AM

Very cute. My understanding is that this early on it IS mostly bloating, and won't be "baby" until later. But, yeah. . .I agree. . .I can totally see a difference in your pics and see/feel a difference in myself. Yay! :bluecheer:

KnKMom August 27th, 2007 03:22 PM

Grow, baby! Grow!

COMommy3 September 1st, 2007 09:05 PM

Updated today 9/1/07 at 7 weeks!

~*angel*~ September 5th, 2007 12:09 PM

aaw!!! :wub: what a cute lil baby you have growing in there!! :D adorable! i can't wait to see it get bigger! :D

MyLilMonster September 8th, 2007 07:17 PM

aww sarah!! such a cutie! i love the belly!

ZaydensMomma September 10th, 2007 01:07 PM

Aawwww cute belly!!!! :D

Lozzy_Macca September 11th, 2007 12:34 AM

Aww you have a beautiful baby bump. Congrats!

Miles September 11th, 2007 09:43 PM

Looking good hun!

dearnikky September 11th, 2007 10:53 PM

I don't have any pics up yet but you look exactly like me.. and when you lay down instead of left hip bone -dip in the middle - right hip bone... its like left bone little belly right bone, right?? I was at the beach today and I kept thinking about the people next to us thinking about my "gut" I want to tell everyone i'm pregnant i'm not used to having a bump down there.. it doesnt feel right to me yet. :)

and i think mine is bloating too.. although i have such bad morning sickness ...and eating helps me feel better... i'm like eating all day haha...

and your belly ring likes to play peekaboo.. haha...

Tam_383 September 12th, 2007 09:37 PM

Aww I love your pics!!! very cute!!!

COMommy3 September 22nd, 2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

I don't have any pics up yet but you look exactly like me.. and when you lay down instead of left hip bone -dip in the middle - right hip bone... its like left bone little belly right bone, right?? I was at the beach today and I kept thinking about the people next to us thinking about my "gut" I want to tell everyone i'm pregnant i'm not used to having a bump down there.. it doesnt feel right to me yet. :)

and i think mine is bloating too.. although i have such bad morning sickness ...and eating helps me feel better... i'm like eating all day haha...

and your belly ring likes to play peekaboo.. haha...[/b]

Yep, when I lay down (mostly at night) it goes hip bone, bump, hip bone. No more dips.... But if I wake up in the morning, my dip is still there sometimes. I feel the same way.. I am not used to having a bump and I am worried if someone will notice at work because I haven't told anyone yet... I guess they are all being nice to me and not saying anything because they think it's just me gaining weight? HAHA... Yup some days my belly ring pops out while other days it hides in the belly button... Weird.. Maybe it is also the angle of the camera when I hold it? haha.

I've had some pretty bad nausea but once I rest, or eat more or eat less, then I gradually feel better. I just tell myself that it will be over soon... I just hit week 10 and am so excited to be in the double digits. 3 more weeks then the first trimester will be DONE..... DH just said "you're 1/4 of the way through your pregnancy? Whoa!!!" So unreal and I can't wait for the big U/S Oct 12th.... Hurry up!!!

Quote:

Aww I love your pics!!! very cute!!![/b]

Thanks Tam!!! I'm sure yours will be CUTER and I'm waiting for you to get your BFP next month so I can STALK you... hehe....

dream2bemommy22 September 24th, 2007 09:02 AM

Very cute, i see a belly starting to form!!! :bluecheer:

COMommy3 October 7th, 2007 11:01 AM

Week 12 is updated.... Almost done with the 1st trimester! :bluecheer:

CAS416 October 7th, 2007 02:41 PM

Very cute!

COMommy3 October 21st, 2007 01:16 PM

Week 14 updated.. :bluecheer: