JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2008 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/)
-   -   Jan 18 Check-In! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/1840354-jan-18-check.html)

quietsong January 18th, 2010 04:17 AM

Jan 18 Check-In!

I usually wait, but since I expect to hit the ground runing at work, the be on the road, I didn't want to miss it!

I hit the scale this morning to the tune of 160.9 - 3.3 pounds lost! I'd be more excited and proud, except AF hit this week (adios, water weight!) and I went on the strep throat, eating-anything-even-soup-hurts-monstrously diet for a few days :lol: Still, I'll take it, and hopefully keep it! I did well at snacking and exercise, even got in 2 Wii Fit sessions.

This week is a set up for failure with 2 big meetings (endless soda to avoid) revolving around new product sampling (expected ice cream overindulgence) and travel (restaurants and fast food galore). My goal is to maintain this week. I've got some plans in place for it all, and am in an odd way excited to put myself to the test, LOL!

sarastar512 January 18th, 2010 04:58 AM

Re: Jan 18 Check-In!

I lost 1 and 1/2 lbs!! Finally! 124.5lbs this morning. I've been working out hardcore and keeping my eating healthy-no sugar, no white products etc.

I'm glad to finally see the scale moving in the right direction.

MommyToCooper January 18th, 2010 05:01 AM

Ugh! I'm up higher than where I started at week one. At 136.9 this morning. I know it's because I ate out all weekend (almost every meal) but we stayed at a hotel for my birthday and had to eat out and went out last night as well. I didn't make bad choices but didn't eat as well as I would've at home. Add a few drinks and not enough water and I'm seeing it on the scale.

On a positive note I did run 5 miles yesterday! My farthest run ever. I have a few 3 mile runs this week and then 6 next Sunday!

I'm not letting this hiccup deter me, I'm jumping back on the horse and will get to where I need to be!

jillylicious January 18th, 2010 07:23 AM

Good for you Kel & Sara! And Meag I bet that just flushes right out this week.

I FINALLY had a loss - I paused briefly at 125 this morning and settled at 126 even. LOVES IT! I'm feeling super confident that I can do 120 by March 1st!

DonovinsMommy January 18th, 2010 07:24 AM

ehh 114 today same as when I started. I Have ate like crap. No if or ands about it. Cardio was put on hold because I had a mole removed on my upper leg that rubs when I run and I used that as an excuse to do nothing at all!

If AF shows her face next weekend I am going to start taking Jilly and Rachels advice!

4boys January 18th, 2010 08:35 AM

Way to go ladies!

I was 142 this morning. :rolleyes: I am starting to think that I will never lose another pound...ever. I toy around with increasing my workouts to 5 days a week but I just don't think it's realistic for me. If I start to feel overwhelmed, I will just give up entirely. I just wish so badly I could get over this 142-143 plateau I've been at for the past 3 months or more. :(

MommyToCooper January 18th, 2010 09:02 AM

Erin, I think I've hit a plateau too! Even with the running and eating well I'm not losing ANYTHING!

Maybe I'll try to add in something different to jumpstart my metabolism again!

curlimama05 January 18th, 2010 09:23 AM

I haven't lost anything. But I ate really bad this weekend. Too many carbs and too many sweets. For some reason, exercise isn't a problem for me, but sticking to some kind of diet is almost impossible.

Mama Theo January 18th, 2010 09:57 AM

I just want to say that I'm kicking *** and taking names, lol!

I did pretty well last week, ate well this weekend, and even got in some running/walking at the park. It helps that it's in the 60's right now, that's for sure.

This morning was day one of 30 day shred. It's so hard, and I was super proud of myself because I didn't have to do the modifications and was able to push through level 1. Kelly- my shins totally hurt, lol!

I'm not weighing myself until my doctor's appointment next Tuesday, but I feel more confident about myself. I can already tell my posture is better, which makes me look thinner. Even though I'm not happy with my body when I'm getting dressed, once the clothes is on, I have to say I look pretty darn good.

curlimama05 January 18th, 2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Theo (Post 18693842)
This morning was day one of 30 day shred. It's so hard, and I was super proud of myself because I didn't have to do the modifications and was able to push through level 1. Kelly- my shins totally hurt, lol!

I'm glad it's not just me! Way to go, girlie! Sounds like you're doing great!