JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2008 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/)
-   -   Jillian MIchaels kicked my butt! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/1891896-jillian-michaels-kicked-my-butt.html)

blessdmommy February 28th, 2010 06:00 PM

Jillian MIchaels kicked my butt!

I just finished level 1 of the 30 Day Shred....Jillian kicked my butt! Plese tell me I'm not the only one having to do a modified push up?! I used to be able to do regular ones like it was nothing...not anymore! And um...jumping jacks...my poor boobs! I need to get a good sports bra!

But hey, it's 9pm and I feel fantastic!! :)

Mama Theo February 28th, 2010 07:09 PM

Re: Jillian MIchaels kicked my butt!

Yay you! That's awesome! Keep it up momma! Tomorrow you're going to be sore. Day three will probably be the worst, but push through. Day 4 feels amazing! Tomorrow is day 29 for me, and I promise you that nothing feels as bad as day 3.

And yeah, get a sports bra FAST!!! Level 3 has you doing jumping jacks WITH the weights! No faking those!

blessdmommy February 28th, 2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Theo (Post 19256385)
Yay you! That's awesome! Keep it up momma! Tomorrow you're going to be sore. Day three will probably be the worst, but push through. Day 4 feels amazing! Tomorrow is day 29 for me, and I promise you that nothing feels as bad as day 3.

And yeah, get a sports bra FAST!!! Level 3 has you doing jumping jacks WITH the weights! No faking those!

*falls out of chair!* Oh my goodness!

youngwoman March 1st, 2010 06:01 AM

Jumping jacks WITH the weights?! :eek: Holy crap, Level 3 sounds SCARY!!!

But yeah, Maria, I'm all over the modified pushups. ;)

bessie17 March 1st, 2010 02:32 PM

WTG!

I do the modified push ups and at first I could only do 3 of those. LOL! I'm on day 6 and can do all of the modified push ups.

curlimama05 March 1st, 2010 04:25 PM

I'm doing modified push-ups, and I'm not ashamed! lol.

Kim, I can't believe you're on Day 29. That's awesome. What are you planning on doing when you're done?

Mama Theo March 1st, 2010 04:51 PM

Kelly, I'm starting over on Wednesday with 5 lb weights. I tried it today and I think I'm gonna die, lol! I've been using 2 lb this whole time. I need a lot of work on my upper body still. I can do about 50% of all the plank moves without going to my knees, but I'd like to be able to do the whole thing hardcore.

dream2bemommy22 March 1st, 2010 05:30 PM

Modified push ups here...i started on day 1 with regular pushups, but i just cant do them for 30 seconds straight without breaking, so at least when i do the modified, i can keep up with the rythem and not rest.

Maybe in a few days ill move back to regular pushups.

i agree, day 3 is the worst and day 4 is like a whole new world!

blessdmommy March 1st, 2010 05:34 PM

I just finished day 2...off to the showers.lol

TallyGirl22 March 2nd, 2010 01:24 PM

Yes I do the modified pushups too! I admit it! LOL!

OMG I am terrified of L3 now!!!!!!!

Mommy2Hunter March 2nd, 2010 06:34 PM

I can't do the pushups on the floor, they kill my elbows! I do them standing with my hands on the edge of the table and my legs out at an angle from me. My arms still burn big time but my elbows and wrists don't feel like they are going to break!