JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2008 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/)
-   -   Three for Thursday 4/21 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/2308599-three-for-thursday-4-21-a.html)

mommy2tns April 21st, 2011 05:15 AM

Three for Thursday 4/21

What was the last thing you thought about before falling asleep last night?
What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning?
What will you probably be thinking about tonight at bedtime?t

The Natalie April 21st, 2011 06:18 AM

Re: Three for Thursday 4/21

What was the last thing you thought about before falling asleep last night? Either "I wonder where my phone is" or "My hip hurts".
What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning? "My hip hurts" and "Why is Ethan in our bed again."
What will you probably be thinking about tonight at bedtime? Probably the same thing and "I am excited that dh has a 4-day weekend this weekend."

The Kimber April 21st, 2011 06:59 AM

What was the last thing you thought about before falling asleep last night? I hope the storms are gone and we don't get blown away

What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning? It's time to get up already?

What will you probably be thinking about tonight at bedtime? Please let Logan sleep in so I can too....lol

The Heather April 21st, 2011 07:31 AM

What was the last thing you thought about before falling asleep last night? I hope Chase sleeps through the night
What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning? Ugg...not yet!
What will you probably be thinking about tonight at bedtime? I hope Chase sleeps through the night. :lol:

The Lesha April 21st, 2011 10:03 AM

What was the last thing you thought about before falling asleep last night?

Dialogue for my fanfiction. lol

What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning?

AGAIN?!?!?!

What will you probably be thinking about tonight at bedtime?

Is my house clean enough?!?!?!

(MILs comin over tomorrow for her bday dinner....lmao)

mommy2tns April 21st, 2011 10:55 AM

What was the last thing you thought about before falling asleep last night? Why do I keep getting attacked by unseen forces LOL

What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning? It sure is cute that Timmy and Natalie are yelling OH YEAH as my alarm clock (sarcasm)

What will you probably be thinking about tonight at bedtime? Probably how I wish I could sleep in the next morning.

The Jenn April 21st, 2011 12:55 PM

Last night--i gotta tryto get up early.
Morning--****akie i'm late.
Tonight--crap, I have nothing planned for tomorrow.

LilSunshine April 22nd, 2011 03:31 PM

What was the last thing you thought about before falling asleep last night? I'm exhausted and it's only 8:00...lol
What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning? I have to go to the bathroom.
What will you probably be thinking about tonight at bedtime? I hope it's sunny tomorrow for the egg hunt!