JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2008 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday Whines & Woohoo's (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/2632218-wednesday-whines-and-woohoos.html)

*Cyndee* March 6th, 2013 09:05 AM

Wednesday Whines & Woohoo's

Whine: I've been sick, fighting some kind of sinus bug with a 3 day headache and I would love nothing more than a day off, to myself, but that's not possible.

Woohoo: Work has decided to hire another part timer to help me out with some of the time consuming tasks, so I can get back to more technical work.

mylene169 March 6th, 2013 10:05 AM

Re: Wednesday Whines & Woohoo's

Whine: KIDS!!! The fighting and ridiculousness is making me crazy. Spring needs to get here so I can set them free in the backyard.

Woohoo: 12 weeks today!!! My cold is basically gone. It's been a decent week!

kimmiejo March 6th, 2013 10:12 AM

whine...I have been working a lot of OT, I have been working today since 6am, sooooo tired!

woohoo....ummm it's March, which means it is almost spring! and Sydney is registering for kindergarten Friday, she is super excited to check out her new school and I have the day off....Thank Goodness!

QueenCrafty March 6th, 2013 10:57 AM

Whine: the other admin is out sick yet again today. She was out on Saturday. It's tax season, ain't nobody got time for that! Needless to say I'm swamped at work.

Woohoo: My mom is cooking dinner tonight so I don't have to.

spicymustard March 6th, 2013 12:39 PM

Whine: need energy

Whoo hoo: went down to the district office to register Lilly for kinder, got side tracked and ended up in human resources and ended up finding out they will let me take the rest of the school year off! Woot! Mollie won't have to go to daycare until early August and she will be 6 months old then.

OceanGirl March 6th, 2013 01:38 PM

Whine: After a 5 week reprieve, it appears my "morning" sickness is back. I am seriously hoping that it is short-lived this time and that I start feeling good again. I have only gained 1 lb so far at 19 weeks and I'm worried that more morning sickness is going to set me back further. Also, my vaccuum suddenly broke in the middle of cleaning up a big mess so I'm trying to figure out how to get my living room clean.

Woohoo: London starts swim lessons today! I am so excited for her! I have been putting this off for a really long time and I am looking forward to us enjoying the pools in our community this summer. Now I just need to pull all the nausea remedies back out so I can enjoy watching her learn.

LisaMarie! March 6th, 2013 02:14 PM

whine: once again I failed my PT (physical training) test. I did good on pushup, situp and run but my waist made me fail... Work has been slowwwww this week. At least I'm still getting paid but sitting here for 8 hours and my phone rings 2 and I get no tickets to work sucks.

woohoo: I passed a test for the reserve with a 91... I am loving my new job when we have work to work on.

OceanGirl March 6th, 2013 02:27 PM

Lisa, I saw your post about passing the physical fitness portion but failing just on account of a waist measurement. That seems so crazy to me. You would think your fitness level matters more than what a tape measure says... But I do know how the military is with rules. :( How close are you to your goal and how long do you have to reach it? What is your plan?