JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2008 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/)
-   -   pregnant momma check in! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/2634448-pregnant-momma-check.html)

horseradishmayo March 13th, 2013 12:52 PM

pregnant momma check in!

how many weeks are you?
how are you feeling?
do they know the gender/do you plan to find out?
how are you preparing for birth?
do you have any names picked out?

QueenCrafty March 13th, 2013 05:06 PM

how many weeks are you? 25 weeks and a few days

how are you feeling? Pretty good- work makes me tired. I can't really function past 7:30

do they know the gender/do you plan to find out? It's a boy!

how are you preparing for birth? Haven't really started that. I'm planning on another NCB though. My midwife jokes that I'm going to be camping out in the hospital parking lot this time or else delivering in the car

do you have any names picked out? Yep- Henry Kenneth. Just don't mention it on Facebook so we can keep it a surprise for family

mylene169 March 13th, 2013 07:48 PM

Re: pregnant momma check in!

how many weeks are you? 13 weeks today!

how are you feeling? Really good. So good it freaks me out, actually. I hate the span of time between the first trimester ickiness and waiting for feeling the baby move and that part of the second trimester. It's giving me anxiety that is so not normal for me!

do they know the gender/do you plan to find out? We aren't going to find out this time. But my u/s should be around the beginning of May.

how are you preparing for birth? I'm planning another NCB as well. I'm pretty relaxed about the whole thing and just roll with what happens for the most part. I will probably have to pay a little more attention this time. I stayed home contracting with Kolbie for 12+ hours, which was fine, but she was born 45 min. after my water was broken. I may take a Hypobabies class if my hospital is still offering it. I lucked out with a great nurse last time, but it would be nice to be a little more mentally prepared this time. I'm not sure how I would have done without the nurse.

do you have any names picked out? Not really...it's a big debate. Archer Scott is most likely going to be our boy name even though I'm not in love with the name Archer. I just don't have anything against it either. Pretty sure Kelli is our first name choice for a girl. Either Kelli Jo or Kelli Mylene I think...

OceanGirl March 15th, 2013 01:49 PM

Re: pregnant momma check in!

I can't copy paste on my phone so I'll just try to reply.
1. 20 weeks 3 days! Halfway there!
2. I'm feeling allright. Sometimes I feel awesome, but sometimes I still feel very pregnant. My biggest issue right now is that if I stand in one place for about 5 minutes, i pass out. I am frequently dizzy too. Really annoying! I also still get a little bit of morning sickness, though not as bad as before. Taking my prenatal pills is a mental struggle because it makes me nauseous right away. Water does the same, which is not good with the hot weather approaching. Also, I've been having lots of back pain, especially after walking around for a while. Even with all that said, I usually feel pretty great in the middle of the day and I'm enjoying being pregnant. I've been feeling little kicks which make it all worthwhile!

3. It's a boy!!
4. I haven't prepped much yet. Trying to just stay in good shape physically. I would like to take a refresher childbirth class but my hospital doesn't offer them so we'll see. I am also planning a natural birth hopefully.
5.. we are really stuck! Boy names are hard. We have discussed Logan Michael and Michael Kenneth. I'm not totally sold on either yet.