JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2008 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/)
-   -   Summer Vacations (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1830-2008-playroom/2646960-summer-vacations.html)

SheilaRN April 29th, 2013 08:44 PM

Summer Vacations

Any Vacations planned for the Summer?

We always do a camping trip the week after the 4th of July. Other than that I think we might head over to the beach for a few days.

4 boys April 29th, 2013 10:11 PM

Re: Summer Vacations

Nope. We usually do a lot of camping but that is all going to depend on this baby. Maybe by the end of summer we can camp. This is going to be the summer of baby.

youngwoman April 30th, 2013 05:31 AM

We're going to Vero Beach in early June to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Since Leah wasn't keen on spending a few days without us, we decided to go to a Disney-themed beach resort for fun all around. :lol:

Leah & I will probably road trip up to PA to visit family at some point too, maybe July.

Julka April 30th, 2013 06:08 AM

Yeah, I'm planning our first summer vacation as a family of 5 :P DH doesn't want to stay in a hotel with Sebastian being this small (personally, I wouldn't mind risking it..), but we might just plan a whole week of fun-stuff, vs. travelling to one place & staying in a hotel (that might wait till next year). There are tons of local attractions we can visit and we're only 1.5h from Niagara Falls, so I am trying to organize something but it's not easy so far!

ethansmom0408 April 30th, 2013 06:50 AM

We had a big family vacation already. Disney was great but I'd love another more relaxing vacation. We'll be doing a lot with Ethan this summer since he's starting full day kindergarten in August. Amusement parks, beach. We're planning to go away for a long weekend in September for our anniversary. I'm hoping the kids cooperate for my parents or it may not happen.

MommyToCooper April 30th, 2013 08:37 AM

Disney was our big trip as well.

DH and I might do a weekend away and we'll probably go camping or just day trips as a family.

Julia - I love the Niagara Falls area... maybe another meet up?

Julka April 30th, 2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommyToCooper (Post 27327656)
Julia - I love the Niagara Falls area... maybe another meet up?

:D

Yes, that would be fun. I still don't know if we're going, but we'll see closer to the summer!

Twinkle April 30th, 2013 02:19 PM

We are going away to the Adirondacks for a week in July. Planning a trip to my parents at the end of June as well. Hoping to do a few day trips to museums, aquariums, and beaches as well.

Bermuda Girl May 1st, 2013 10:37 AM

We own a timeshare in Fairmont BC, so we go in mid-July every year. The kids love it and we have so much fun going to the pool, the 'beach' on the lake and kjust relaxing.

Even better, my parents have a timeshare at the same place an they have switched their week to come with us this year. So the kids cam have a sleepover at Gran and Papa's one night ans we can have a night off!