JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Birth Stories (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f929-2009-birth-stories/)
-   -   Pregnancy Journal (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f929-2009-birth-stories/1410571-pregnancy-journal.html)

ms.crystal January 26th, 2009 06:33 PM

Well.... I must say today was quite a day. I had no idea that when i woke up today and test I would get a BFP! I am very excited, One, because if everything goes well, the baby will be born around my grandmothers birthday in October. I miss her dearly. I am very excited to take this journey!

<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> January 27th, 2009 06:56 AM

I AM EXITTED THAT (YOU) THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON SO FAR TO REPLY TO MY POSTS...IS SITTING HERE PREGNANT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!I AM EXITTED AND HAPPY THAT YOU GET TO POST IN THE OCT CLUB NOW...WHEN IS YOUR DUE DATE?

ms.crystal January 29th, 2009 01:09 PM

I'm excited too!!!!! I went to the doctor today to confirm and they indeed said I was pregnant. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. So far my only symptom is extreme fatigue. I've never been so tired. My EDD is Oct. 2nd. I have my first ultrasound on 2/10. I can't wait. Hopefully there will be a heartbeat and everything will be ok.

ms.crystal January 30th, 2009 07:47 PM

Pregnancy is a little hard for me. I have a horrible cold and constipation (TMI) and I can't really take anything for either. Does anyone have any suggestions????

<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> January 31st, 2009 06:55 AM

U NEED TO EAT LOTS OF FIBER GIRL!!!! THAT WILL GET THINGS FLOWWING AGAIN.....AND IN YOUR PRE NATALS IS VITAMIN C WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO HELP(PROBALLY DOESNT FEEL LIKE IT THOUGH) U COULD EAT SOME ORANGES THOUGH....

ms.crystal January 31st, 2009 08:02 AM

I know...I eat fiber, but my prenatals have iron in it and it makes me clogged. I had some nausea this morning which was not fun. No severe cramping. Just a little cramp here and there. Which my dr. says is uterus stretching. Ive been worrying them so much since i found out. I just want to do everything right this time.

Jaylas_Mommy January 31st, 2009 02:02 PM

i am so excited for this journey too! i cant wait to read more about your journey to baby #1!

ms.crystal January 31st, 2009 04:58 PM

Thank you! good luck to you too!

ms.crystal February 1st, 2009 02:19 PM

I've been a little crampy today. Not extreme cramps, but they seem like AF cramps. Hopefully everything is ok. My drs appt. isn't for another week. Hopefully baby bean has stuck in the right place and we see a heartbeat. I still have a horrible cold. I can't get rid of it!

<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> February 1st, 2009 03:26 PM

THANKS FOR BEING SO SO SO KIND!!! I CANT WAIT TIL YOU GO TO THE DOC...WHAT A WAIT!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK...AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR UPDATES!!!

ms.crystal February 2nd, 2009 12:38 PM

Went to the doctor today for some reassurance. I'm still a little scared. Told her i had been a little crampy. she said it was just the uterus stretching. But everything looks good. My uterus is growing and my cervix is closed ( no miscarriage yet). She did treat my cold, so hopefully i'll be feeling better soon. This nausea stuff is for the birds! I feel like i'm going to puke everytime I eat. I don't know what to do about brushing my teeth. Its getting harder!

ms.crystal February 3rd, 2009 08:13 PM

I just want to say nausea sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It hits me in the middle of the day and night. ugh! Ive also had more cramping. Hopefully its ligament stretching. There's no bleeding tho. SO i still have hope!

ms.crystal February 6th, 2009 07:49 PM

Today has been a scary day. I had some bleeding to spotting. Come to find out I have an infection. Got some meds, so hopefully everything is ok. The spotting has ceased a little. The doc told me I need to sit down and rest, which is hard to do since I coach cheerleading. The good thing is I'm not cramping. I go to the doctor tues. for my first OB appt. I still have to wait another 2 weeks for ultrasound. ugh.... this first trimester is sooooooo scary!

GinaS. February 7th, 2009 05:50 PM

Good luck hoping!!! I hope your doc appt. goes great!!!! That's good that the cramping stopped and I completely agree that first trimester is very scary. I get petrified every time I feel a twinge. HOWEVER, (and I hope to grow to be able to regret this) but I wish I had morning sickness....I don't feel like I'm preggers yet and I just want to know that it's real....I would take nausea or at least sore boobs right now. LOL

Wishing you lots of luck!!!

ms.crystal February 8th, 2009 04:18 PM

Gina... you can have my nausea anytime! Its the worst! Nothing really happening today. I still get a little spotting every now and then. I finally told one family member, my aunt. She's a nurse so she said as long as I won't bleeding heavily or cramping, I should be ok. I will def. bug my doctor on tues. I've never been so excited to go to the doctor ever. I just want to put my mind at ease. I don't know if i'm gonna make it 6 more weeks, i'm too worried!

GinaS. February 9th, 2009 03:00 PM

Tomorrow's the big day for you right?? I hope everything goes great and I will be thinking of you!

ms.crystal February 10th, 2009 11:03 AM

Sooooo today I had to go thru a new mommy class on the do's and don'ts of pregnancy. It was sooooo long. I still had concerns with my spotting, but that said it was still normal. I get my first ultrasound next thursday. yay! i'll be 8 weeks. I'm a little nervous. I hope everything is in the right place with a heartbeat. So i will be praying hard for the next 8 days!

GinaS. February 11th, 2009 03:25 PM

I'll be praying with you!!! I'm sure everything will be great! I'm getting my 1st ultrasound on 2/25 (2 weeks from today)- I'll be 7 weeks - every excited!

I take it everything went well at the doctor's yesterday??

MPBL282 February 13th, 2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Sooooo today I had to go thru a new mommy class on the do's and don'ts of pregnancy. It was sooooo long. I still had concerns with my spotting, but that said it was still normal. I get my first ultrasound next thursday. yay! i'll be 8 weeks. I'm a little nervous. I hope everything is in the right place with a heartbeat. So i will be praying hard for the next 8 days![/b]

How exciting! Can't wait for you to post about the ultrasound! Keep us updated! :biggrin:

ms.crystal February 14th, 2009 07:23 PM

Thank you! The past two days have been better. No spotting. Just batteling this yeast infection. I am so bloated now. and my boobs are beginning to hurt. My nausea comes and goes, but it always seems to find me at night when I take my prenatal. Hopefully the next 5 weeks will come fast!