JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Mondays dr appt update! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1490891-mondays-dr-appt-update.html)

MrsJohnson042906 March 24th, 2009 07:22 AM

Mondays dr appt update!

i told you id let you ladies know how everything went. i got a surprise U/S Yesterday and i got to see my lil alien lol. he/she is measuring 3 days off track which she said was good and that she was leaving my due date set at 10/18/2009. i didnt get to hear the heart beat but i sure seen the heart beat beating a strong 150. she told me everything looked great then went on to tell me b/c im over weight that i only need to gain 20 pounds and all this jazz and that heavier people have a higher risk of misscarrige im like lady lets not talk about that ok. It was kinda like she was trying to smash my dreams but she didnt. shes not my dr anymore she changed me over to a midwife! next apt is april 16th!!! YAY!!:D

faith2006 March 24th, 2009 07:32 AM

Re: Mondays dr appt update!

I’m glad you didn’t let the doctor’s comment get to you. Everybody in the 1st trim have a risk of miscarriage we do not need to be reminded. YAY for a hb of 150!!!

SusieQ2 March 24th, 2009 09:32 AM

Glad you got to see the heartbeat!

*Meg* March 24th, 2009 09:35 AM

Congrats on the HB!!! And I'm glad you found a midwife who hopefully will have a better bedside manner, lol. Its hard to let anything ruin your day when you've seen the baby for the first time! :D

mommy2Breana+Brandon March 24th, 2009 09:41 AM

Glad you got to see the heartbeat!!!

BaileyEliChase March 24th, 2009 10:00 AM

LOL she needs to be taken from whatever practice shes's running because not to mention the horrible bedside manner, she is also giving out false information. That would have made me so mad! Thank god she will no longer be your dr.

I weigh 215lbs before babies, I dont know how much you weigh but I can assure you u have nothing to worry about when it comes to weight. I probably would have been kicked out of there lol.

BaileyEliChase March 24th, 2009 10:00 AM

LOL she needs to be taken from whatever practice shes's running because not to mention the horrible bedside manner, she is also giving out false information. That would have made me so mad! Thank god she will no longer be your dr.

I weigh 215lbs before babies, I dont know how much you weigh but I can assure you u have nothing to worry about when it comes to weight. I probably would have been kicked out of there lol.

Snowpeas March 24th, 2009 05:02 PM

Yay for getting to see the little one!
Sorry she made the weight comment, I'm surprised my dr didn't mention my weight to me yet.