JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   rhonda24- read me! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1525504-rhonda24-read-me.html)

fishysticks April 17th, 2009 08:26 PM

rhonda24- read me!

Just wondering how you're liking the special lotion? :)

fishysticks April 18th, 2009 09:33 AM

Re: rhonda24- read me!

bump

BaileyEliChase April 18th, 2009 11:34 AM

I dont think she has been on our board for a month or so, you sure you have the right username?

Rh♥nda April 18th, 2009 12:16 PM

awe actually i have checked the boards every now and then, i feel embarrassed to say that but i was really liking being apart of this ddc and even after my miscarriage i find myself checking in to see how all of you girls are doing.
I still have the lotion fishysticks! I am hoping to use it when I get pregnant again, once we start TTC after I get my first AF. Maybe you didnt see my post back in March when the doctor confirmed I had anembryonic pregnancy (blighted ovum).
Anyways, now you all know I still lurk in here to see how you all are doing! I miss you girls! Hope everyone is having a happy and healthy pregnancy!

.kristen. April 18th, 2009 02:38 PM

We miss you! I am thinking and praying for a quick AF (always hope for them) and a really quick BFP!

fishysticks April 18th, 2009 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhonda24 (Post 15426143)
awe actually i have checked the boards every now and then, i feel embarrassed to say that but i was really liking being apart of this ddc and even after my miscarriage i find myself checking in to see how all of you girls are doing.
I still have the lotion fishysticks! I am hoping to use it when I get pregnant again, once we start TTC after I get my first AF. Maybe you didnt see my post back in March when the doctor confirmed I had anembryonic pregnancy (blighted ovum).
Anyways, now you all know I still lurk in here to see how you all are doing! I miss you girls! Hope everyone is having a happy and healthy pregnancy!

oh nooo :cry: somehow I missed that! i'm sorry!!!!

drewbears April 20th, 2009 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhonda24 (Post 15426143)

Its nice to see you check in sweetie!!! i Hope you get htat BFP soon!