JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Vent!!! Hormones (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1528504-vent-hormones.html)

Candace0183 April 20th, 2009 11:42 AM

Vent!!! Hormones

I'm growing chin hair!!!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!! I guess it's from the hormones or whatever but it's terrible. It is soooo noticable. I'm also breaking out on my chin...i NEVER break out. I thought in the 2nd trimester you are suppose to starting looking and feeling better. With DS I felt so pretty...now I feel gross.

Okay...that's all :(

Carly's Mama April 20th, 2009 11:53 AM

Re: Vent!!! Hormones

:( I'm sorry! I have gross dark belly hair sprouting up! And I too have a wicked broken out chin and no idea what to wash my face with!

~Paula~ April 20th, 2009 12:21 PM

Yep, it's hormones. Good thing is it will go away after the birth. Do NOT shave it. lol

BaileyEliChase April 20th, 2009 12:28 PM

Yep I am in the same boat, No acne though yet, hopefully wont... never had it with DS maybe you're having a girl

Candace0183 April 20th, 2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Paula~ (Post 15453031)
Yep, it's hormones. Good thing is it will go away after the birth. Do NOT shave it. lol

Yeah...I just realized that its starting to look much fuller since i took the razor to it...LOL! I think I'm going to try Nair.

disturbedangel121 April 20th, 2009 12:46 PM

I started getting hair on the front of my neck ever since I stopped chemo (gross I know) I just pluck them.. I dunno if you have to much for that but shaving is definitely the worst thing you could do for it. I'm not sure if Nair is the best idea either though...

My face is also breaking out and didnt with DS.. its crazy!

Carly's Mama April 20th, 2009 12:54 PM

one good thing is - I naired my eyebrows when I was 13 and they never fully grew back. Now they are growing back with a vengeance - yay!

*Crystal* April 20th, 2009 01:01 PM

I have been getting hair on my belly. I naturally have very dark hair on my head and you know where (sorry TMI) but every else on my body has always been blond... I don't know why... but I have had little brown hairs sprouting on my belly and I think my leg hair is turning brown too! I haven't done anything about the belly hair because I figured it would go away. GROSS!

I have been breaking out on my chin since I found out I pregnant. I have learned that apple cider vinegar is the cure all for EVERYTHING. It actually works very well on your skin. Just wipe some on before bed and it will clean your pores. It got rid of my black heads too.

Candace0183 April 20th, 2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Crystal* (Post 15453754)
I have been getting hair on my belly. I naturally have very dark hair on my head and you know where (sorry TMI) but every else on my body has always been blond... I don't know why... but I have had little brown hairs sprouting on my belly and I think my leg hair is turning brown too! I haven't done anything about the belly hair because I figured it would go away. GROSS!

I have been breaking out on my chin since I found out I pregnant. I have learned that apple cider vinegar is the cure all for EVERYTHING. It actually works very well on your skin. Just wipe some on before bed and it will clean your pores. It got rid of my black heads too.

Yeah...I apple cider vinegar is a good astringent. You can use it as a rinse after a shampoo to clarify. I also just bought a new toner from a lady that makes natural products with ACV in it. Maybe I need to start using that. I just never break out so I'm use to just Dove.

Snowpeas April 20th, 2009 01:32 PM

I'm sprouting hairs all over the place. I have found a couple on my boobs :eek:

SurroDoula April 20th, 2009 06:10 PM

I get the odd boob hair and belly hair, but after my first was born, I started getting a couple dark hairs growing out of a mole on my chin! And they never went away! So I'm always checking and plucking!

Jaylas_Mommy April 20th, 2009 06:26 PM

i am gettin terrible acne!

momtoakand? April 20th, 2009 10:24 PM

Ahh, this totally sounds like me!!! I feel so hairy all over!!! I didnt have this with DS but did with DD, so yeah, it's all those extra girl hormones I bet, since I would put money on the fact that I think this baby is a girl!!!!!

MellieB April 21st, 2009 01:06 AM

So far only the hair on my head is growing more.

drewbears April 21st, 2009 09:50 AM

They say that when you are pg with a girl... she steals her mommas beauty and you tend to not look as good as you did or would with a boy. LOL

I have chin hairs thanks to PCOS> I hate it.

Candace0183 April 21st, 2009 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewbears (Post 15467800)
They say that when you are pg with a girl... she steals her mommas beauty and you tend to not look as good as you did or would with a boy. LOL

I have chin hairs thanks to PCOS> I hate it.

Wow thanks Jenn! I forgot about that one. So this is reason number 4354 why I think I'm going to have a girl. :D

But if that's true, then she is going to come out gorgeous because I feel hideous...LOL!