JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   My big u/s is tomorrow! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1530698-my-big-u-s-tomorrow.html)

fishysticks April 21st, 2009 07:19 PM

My big u/s is tomorrow!

and I am completely and totally freaking out! One HUGE ball of nerves. I don't remember feeling this way before Holden's ultrasound.. maybe because he was my first?

Didn't expect this child, that's for sure.. and all i've ever wanted is a little girl. I feel like this baby SHOULD be one, but with my luck (bad) it will be a boy and I just don't know how i'll react. I imagine no one will want to come NEAR me for the rest of my pregnancy. Once baby is born i'll be totally happy, but until then? steer clear.

I don't think i'm going to get ANY sleep tonight, that's for sure. I wish I was one of you mama's who has that "gut feeling" about baby, 'cause I am baffled. This has been one strange pregnancy so far.

4:30 tomorrow i'll know whether baby has a hot dog or a taco. AAAHHHH!

SurroDoula April 21st, 2009 08:04 PM

Re: My big u/s is tomorrow!

Good luck tomorrow!!! If it is a boy, it might take awhile to get used to the idea, but you will have lots of time for that! Sending you some pink vibes, lol!

hoping4more April 21st, 2009 08:17 PM

dont worry. i was in total shock when i found out i was having another boy.. i was just looking at the screen like mouth open speechless. no mistake def. boy. of course jesse is the most addorable funny sweet little child. and im happy i had another son because my two boys play together all the time. its great to see them wrestle on the floor and play with the trains and cars. jesse even makes car noises, gabriel taught him when he wasnt even one year yet :) probably 6 or 7 months old. and you never know you may find out your going to have that littel girl! good luck and try to sleep.

Snowpeas April 21st, 2009 08:39 PM

Good luck at your u/s tomorrow, will be thinking of you! Update us as soon as you can!!

xoleaxo April 22nd, 2009 01:41 AM

exciting! i hope it's a girl! :)

mommy2Breana+Brandon April 22nd, 2009 05:28 AM

Good luck. I am sure you will be happy no matter what it is.

Can't wait to hear!!!

onedaysoon April 22nd, 2009 05:46 AM

Can't wait to hear the update! Good luck today...sending pink/hamburger vibes!

~Paula~ April 22nd, 2009 05:48 AM

I'm jealous!! I want to know now!!

BaileyEliChase April 22nd, 2009 05:49 AM

Good luck todAY!
Throwing pink dust your way...!!!

Genevieve's_mommy April 22nd, 2009 06:11 AM

me too paula! LOL!!!

GL sending pink vibes!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kierasmom April 22nd, 2009 06:50 AM

Good luck! Lots of pink vibes coming your way!

momopotamus April 22nd, 2009 08:39 AM

I know what you mean, I cried for WEEKS when I found out my son was a boy :lol: Good luck, I hope you see a taco tomorrow lol :lol:

disturbedangel121 April 22nd, 2009 08:40 AM

Good luck! Even it if it is a boy just think how much money you'd be saving on clothes (if you've saved Holden's anyway) among other advantages of having 2 boys.. lol I would love a girl but I've been thiking up all the pros of having a boy just so I dont get so stuck on having a girl.

Good luck though I hope you get what you are hoping for.. cant wait to hear your update.

Good luck! Even it if it is a boy just think how much money you'd be saving on clothes (if you've saved Holden's anyway) among other advantages of having 2 boys.. lol I would love a girl but I've been thiking up all the pros of having a boy just so I dont get so stuck on having a girl.

Good luck though I hope you get what you are hoping for.. cant wait to hear your update.

fishysticks April 22nd, 2009 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disturbedangel121 (Post 15484677)

:rofl: therein lies the problem! We didn't think we'd be having another for YEARS so we sold ALL of Holden's clothes a few weeks before we found out about the pregnancy. whoops :blink:

This will prob be my last post before I go! I gotta eat and then get Holden down for a nap, then feed him and be on my way. AAHHH my stomach has been freaking out all day

*Meg* April 22nd, 2009 08:57 AM

good luck and I can't wait to hear the update- think pink!

Jaylas_Mommy April 22nd, 2009 09:13 AM

i cant wait to hear the results!! im jealous you find out tomorrow!

fishysticks April 22nd, 2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eshum07 (Post 15485414)
i cant wait to hear the results!! im jealous you find out tomorrow!

it was tomorrow yesterday, I find out TODAY.. in a couple of hours. Just waiting for Holden to finish his snack and it's nap time and then lunch for him and off we go

catherineclare April 22nd, 2009 09:43 AM

Good luck! I am in the same boat as you...I have always wanted a girl and honestly don't know how I'll react if this is another boy. My son will be elated...my husband and I on the other hand will be a little disappointed. This is probably gonna be our last and I want a girl so bad...if I see boy parts I don't think I'll cry, but will probably just get very quiet. We need some more estrogen in my house!

Have fun and I hope you see a little girl in there:)

natty April 22nd, 2009 10:03 AM

good luck

beesgirl April 22nd, 2009 10:31 AM

I cant wait to hear back. Good luck! I hope you are happy either way, but its so easy to say that. We think we are having another boy but wont be sure for 3 more weeks.