JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Labor prediction quiz (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1733910-labor-prediction-quiz.html)

mommy2boys0809 October 10th, 2009 06:14 PM

Labor prediction quiz

So as we are all waiting to get these little ones here, why don't we pass time by taking this quiz:

Labor Prediction Quiz

This is what mine said... not good news:

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

We will take these and then see how accurate they are.

GinaS. October 10th, 2009 06:29 PM

Re: Labor prediction quiz

Mine couldn't be more wrong since I'm due this Thursday....wish it was though because she'd be here by now!!.....This was mine....

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

*Hayley* October 10th, 2009 08:53 PM

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 9.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

sunshinechica October 11th, 2009 05:23 AM

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

Genevieve's_mommy October 11th, 2009 08:17 AM

well mine cant be right! LOL

Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

Snowpeas October 11th, 2009 09:53 AM

Here is what mine said:
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

What actually happened:
I was induced the day before my due date. He was 9lbs 1oz and my labor was 4 hours.

Adriana's Mommy October 11th, 2009 02:48 PM

I hope this is right.. Especially the weight part.. lol ;)

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

yoyomama October 11th, 2009 04:41 PM

Mine is soo wrong im 5days before due date

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long