JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Pregnancy is irritating. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1734268-pregnancy-irritating.html)

Genevieve's_mommy October 11th, 2009 09:32 AM

Pregnancy is irritating.

I woke up feeling like I kinda like i not completely but peed my pants, but it was sticky not just wet, im thinking maybe has somethign to do with my mucous plug? The stabbing pains in my groin are annoying, I also thought i was having contractions this morning... Guess not, they only lasted about 15 minutes and it was every 5 minutes for like 1 minute. so i guess she's just messing with me! :(
DH and i DTD last night for a little bit, i was hoping that my water would break. LOL. Guess shes not ready to come.. Ill be pregnant til next october! :(

Jaylas_Mommy October 11th, 2009 10:28 AM

Re: Pregnancy is irritating.

honestly my advice is to enjoy your last few days//weeks being pregnant! i was sooo eager to have her and now i miss being pregnant!

i mean i love my little girl to death but i wouldnt of minded being pregnant longer.

but i understand! i was right there with ya!

Snowpeas October 11th, 2009 10:50 AM

At the very end it does feel like it will last forever, then in a blink of an eye it's over with. Hang in there...you're so close!! ((Hugs))

Genevieve's_mommy October 11th, 2009 12:27 PM

i dont feel like i am. im going to be pregnant forever

BellaBellski October 11th, 2009 01:23 PM

lol I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever, too. I'm so uncomfortable, beyond ready to meet this little one.

hoping4more October 11th, 2009 02:25 PM

haha i was telling dh last night th at i was going to be prenant until january! i think thas how we know its gonna be over really soon when we start talking like that :lol: sara's right its over in a blink of an eye though. im trying hard to enjoy the last few days of my pregnancy, but im so eager to get her out of me! :lol: i actually like labor though :) im weird. its so exciting waiting to see if the contractions are getting closer then they are and you get ready for the hospital and i dont know its just so exciting. then the next thing you know youve got a slimy squiggly baby laying on your tummy. im ready to have my body back to though... it is ruining me and dh's relationship for me. i just have no sexual desire and when we do it casue i just do it for his sake and getting abby out sake its so uncomfy and i feel so gross. i cant wait for the relationship i need back with hubby. anyway sorry to go out there on ya. ive got a feeling we'll go somewhere around the same time though... not sure why just think we will.

mrscheriezach October 11th, 2009 03:34 PM

i am right there with you, pretty miserable here!!! i cant believe erica misses being pregnant i remember her just so irritated that she was stuck at 1 cm! :lol: i didnt fall asleep till 5 am last night.