JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   emotional mess (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1734960-emotional-mess.html)

*Hayley* October 12th, 2009 03:59 AM

emotional mess

i've been having contractions consistently all week long about every 15 minutes or so give or take 5. it's driving me insane. i want to have the baby so bad so I can go about my life. i'm at the point where I feel frozen in time and I can't do anything or go far from home. last night/this morning i've been having painful contractions again but i don't feel like it's the real thing. i didn't experience this with DS. I didn't have contractions (or at least I don't remember having them) at all until I was in labor. As of today I am 39 weeks. Cohen was 6 days late and I just dread the thought of going that long again and then on top of it having to being induced. this sucks.

hoping4more October 12th, 2009 06:11 AM

Re: emotional mess

i know what you mean. i never got the contractions until i was in labor except with my first where i had them 2 days prior and they were consistent and annoying! i really hope that they turn into somthing fast for you.. its not fun sitting around not knowing. i really think that you wont be going that late again especially if your already having the contractions. when is your next doctors appointment? did they chek you at your last one? my first was 9 days late and my second was 1 day late. i bet you'll go very soon!

SusieQ2 October 12th, 2009 06:29 AM

The end of pregnancy can be so frustrating and emotional. Hopefully, soon you'll be holding your baby in your arms!

*A note to Hayley's baby* Come out little baby, your mommy is very ready to meet you!

mrscheriezach October 12th, 2009 06:31 AM

im sorry :(
ive actually gotten pretty depressed sometimes in the past couple weeks, i think because i get contractions that are false and they get my hopes up, combined with the extremely high hormones of pregnancy......so i feel really bad for you and understand. im sorry! :(

*Hayley* October 12th, 2009 08:30 AM

thanks ladies. my next appt is tomorrow morning. last week i was 1cm, 40%. i'm not going in expecting progress because i don't want to be disappointed. as much as i want him out, i will not elect for an induction so i just gotta suck it up. venting here helps, so thanks for listening.

Snowpeas October 12th, 2009 09:02 AM

I can totally relate. Had contractions for two weeks - they would keep me up at night because they hurt - but weren't the real thing. Soooo frustrating.

The good thing about it is when your body does go into labor it should go a lot quicker - your body is doing all the prep work now.

Hang in there - come on out little baby!!!

Kierasmom October 12th, 2009 09:53 AM

Sending you labor vibes. Hang in there!

BellaBellski October 12th, 2009 10:40 AM

I know what you mean, the end is horrible. I'm starting to feel like I'll just be pregnant forever! I've been having some contractions, but nothing really serious. Not super painful, just that annoying tight feeling. With DD I was nine days passed due and then induced. Since I am due tomorrow - I have a feeling we're headed toward induction again. :(