JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   question... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1739761-question.html)

rachelmarie621 October 15th, 2009 07:26 PM

question...

did u get "the runs" b4 u delivered baby? if so was it days b4 labor started or ? i heard this was common but how long does it last?

ugh i freakin scared to fart!
hopefully this means baby will be here soon

:lol:

sunshinechica October 15th, 2009 08:07 PM

Re: question...

Sounds like a good sign to me. Or so I've heard! Good luck!

*Hayley* October 15th, 2009 08:25 PM

i didn't with DS and i've been having loose stools for a couple weeks now, but no baby so who knows.

SusieQ2 October 15th, 2009 08:52 PM

Ugh I totally understand. I've been having the same issue. I even asked my Dr about it today at my appointment. She said it could be labor coming on or it could be a stomach bug or something else. Considering I was only 1 1/2 cm dilated I doubt it's because of labor in my case.

ms.crystal October 16th, 2009 01:38 AM

I had the runs 2 days before labor started. I just thought it was something i ate though.

rachelmarie621 October 16th, 2009 05:44 AM

well i thought it must be baby related bc i NEVER get it and i dont feel sick like its a bug

natty October 16th, 2009 10:58 AM

I did but like 4 or 5 days before she came, so it can mean in the next few days to week or nothing ( still be prepared to poop on the bed when you are pushing :rolleyes:)

Snowpeas October 16th, 2009 11:57 AM

I did with dd but not with ds.

Christine_D October 16th, 2009 02:13 PM

Yes - I had the same thing about 3-4 days before Reagan was born. Nothing the day of or the day before though.

hoping4more October 16th, 2009 02:23 PM

i did the other day, exactly the same as you. however i still have no baby. hopefully you will have a different story to tell. oh and btw you can request an enema at the hospital if you really dont wanna poop on the bed. however it is alwasy possible. my doctor told me that if you wait long enough and the babies head is far enough down when you are pushing that you wont poop he said you cant cause the babies head has decending and is blocking the pooping path.... you know swuishing it closed... sorry i know tmi. but most people have you push so early the head isnt that far down. i like to wait, i dont tell the nurse where baby is at. :)

drewbears October 16th, 2009 05:08 PM

I had the runs the whole week before she was born. BUT I have never had that with any of the other kids.