JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   imxpatientlywaiting is heading to l & d *updated* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1740736-imxpatientlywaiting-heading-to-l-and-d-updated.html)

mommy2boys0809 October 16th, 2009 04:25 PM

imxpatientlywaiting is heading to l & d *updated*

She just texted me saying she in heading to l & d. She has been having cramping and such and thinks she is leaking water. Lets hope this is it for her :) I'll keep you updated when I can. If she text me in the middle of the night, I will get on first thing in the am.

update: false alarm. Wish it was it for her!

Snowpeas October 16th, 2009 07:04 PM

Re: imxpatientlywaiting is heading to l & d *updated*

Oh no. Darn it, I was hoping this was it!

hoping4more October 16th, 2009 07:05 PM

oh thats to bad. so sorry it wasnt her time.

rachelmarie621 October 16th, 2009 07:21 PM

awe man i got all excited 4 her...i know shes bummed. i thought for sure it was time.

her little lady is already showing her who's boss

mrscheriezach October 16th, 2009 09:00 PM

im sorry!!!!!! :(

Genevieve's_mommy October 17th, 2009 07:32 AM

Oh trust me, she is definately showing who is boss in this family!
I dont understand how it wasnt my water, I woke up this morning basically soaked.
And of course i was having contractions at the hospital that I couldnt feel but it was being monitored, got in the car my lower back started killing me! got home and felt like i was going to die!!! It was probably because they did like a pap to double check since the first time the tested with the strip it was slightly blue. Oh man I almost cried honestly when they sent me home. DH is super upset. He said he didnt believe that he was about to cry because he was disappointed! LOL

hoping4more October 17th, 2009 07:38 AM

oh im sorry to hear that. wow hubby was really upset huh? guess he is super excited! thats great news... sounds like hes gonna be one proud daddy. by the way your talking i dont expect you will wait much longer. i had the same pain and everything just a couple days before i delivered with my first. i really hope to hear that your heading back in to l&d very soon and that you stay there until that little girl is born!

Genevieve's_mommy October 17th, 2009 07:41 AM

me too. I really think that midwife was high, she said it was discharge but its still trickling. I feel like i peed my pants this morning but i definately did NOT. hopefully its soon!!!

drewbears October 17th, 2009 04:39 PM

I asked the doc about leaking fluid, (before my water actually broke a few days later) He said farther in pregnancy the more watery it gets and that can be normal to need to wear a pad all the time.