JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   The weekend from hell is over (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1883157-weekend-hell-over.html)

*Hayley* February 21st, 2010 10:28 PM

The weekend from hell is over

and DH's mother is on her way back home. The stupid lazy B- was just as annoying as ever. She brought a suitcase filled with CHRISTMAS presents - all things the boys couldn't wear because they were too small (Cohen even got a pair of girl pants :eek:). The receipts? She's returned and exchanged so many times that she doesn't have some of them :rolleyes: WHATEVER For Cohen's birthday she gave him a really cute Elmo backpack filled with small candy :mad: and dollar bills and change :mad::mad::mad: Are you trying to get him to choke? Yesterday I had a meeting for a nursing program and DH took her and the boys to get lunch. He sent her in to get the sandwiches and she gets cheese on my sandwich. They don't put cheese on that unless you ask for it, and she knows I can't eat dairy bc she asked just the day before how I'm doing on the dairy free diet. :mad::mad::mad::mad: I didn't realize until I was 3/4 of the way through :brickwall:

She didn't talk to Abe, she talked at him. She yelled at Cohen above both of us whenever we would discipline him (DH actually grew a set and snapped at her during dinner when she did this). She's probably the worst parent I've ever encountered who doesn't beat children.

About 5 minutes after she walked in the door she looked at Abe and said "I'm coming for the next one I don't care what they say". No way in hell is that going to happen. I'm going to beg DH not to even tell her I'm pregnant.

I've been super angry with my DH all weekend for being a wuss when it comes to telling her how it is. He needs to grow up. She is SO manipulative and he falls into her trap every time he sees her.

We had Cohen's bday party today and the lazy witch did NOTHING to help set up, she took a nap on the couch instead. I ignored her the entire afternoon until she left and barely said goodbye because I was so fed up with her.

It'll take a few days to get back into the normal routine with DH because I'm so angry with him. Vent over...for now.

*Jennifer* February 21st, 2010 11:22 PM

Re: The weekend from hell is over

(((HUGS))) Sorry you had to deal with that.

monica8 February 22nd, 2010 05:34 AM

Wow, that sounds awful! Thank goodness that's over. I think men not sticking up to their moms is a common thing. It's a big issue here, too. He doesn't realize he's hurting me by letting things slide with her (even though I've told him a million times). Hopefully she doesn't come back anytime soon!

SusieQ2 February 22nd, 2010 06:41 AM

Sorry you have to deal with her. I'm guessing she doesn't live nearby which is a good thing!

natty February 22nd, 2010 08:08 AM

Hugs

mommy2Breana+Brandon February 22nd, 2010 09:07 AM

:dothug;

I am sorry you had to go through that.

~Paula~ February 22nd, 2010 09:11 AM

Oh you poor thing!! I'm glad she's gone and you all survived! Hopefully it'll be a long time before she makes another appearance.

mommy2boys0809 February 22nd, 2010 09:18 AM

:dothug:

I am glad she is gone and out of your hair! I can not believe she did that to you with the cheese! i would have been so PO'd since i know how hard it is to resist the milk...

yoyomama February 22nd, 2010 09:20 AM

Man i bet that felt like the longest weekend ever! thank god its over for you!

mrscheriezach February 22nd, 2010 10:03 AM

:( im sorry :( :( :(:(

MellieB February 22nd, 2010 06:07 PM

:dothug: Glad its over.

fishysticks February 22nd, 2010 08:11 PM

Ugh yikes!! I know some people looooove their MILs, but I think they are the WORST!
Glad it's over for you! That's gotta be a relief at least!
My hell is about to start, Thomas' evil excuse for a mother invited herself AND her crazy daughter with her controlling psychotic husband (who by the way lived 20 minutes from us for the first year and a half of Holden's life and NEVER bothered to come see him and didn't even congratulate us when parker was born) to come visit. Didn't bother clearing it with me.
I've already told Thomas, if Parker is STILL not eating, she is not allowed in this house or near my children. The last thing my baby needs is her crazy germs. ugh!

MommaDucks February 22nd, 2010 08:20 PM

what a lovely weekend <_< I am so sorry you had to deal with that crap