JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Why??? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1888429-why.html)

Mama2EZ February 25th, 2010 03:15 PM

Why???

Does losing weight have to be so hard. I am eating yet another cookie with lots of calories and NOT working out today. The cookie is easy...getting on the bike...another story.

WHY? :)

Anyone else struggling to get some exercise? Anyone have any good advice? :2cents:

mommy2boys0809 February 25th, 2010 03:19 PM

Re: Why???

struggling here too! hoping once the weather is nicer i can get out and play with the kiddos

mommy2Breana+Brandon February 25th, 2010 05:11 PM

it is very hard.

CautiousMommy February 25th, 2010 07:18 PM

It definitely can be hard, especially when you have garbage in your house. Try putting 100 calorie snacks in and fat free popcorn. Also they have this baking stuff, I believe it is made by sunsweet, it is in a glass jar...usually located by the prunes, raisins, etc...well this stuff you put in to substitute all butters and oils in your cookies. That cuts out a great deal of fat and calories. I make chocolate chip cookies all the time with this stuff and with mini choc chips. I also make mini fat free muffins with the krustex mix...I do not eat the healthiest for so I tried to make what I do eat healthier. Low fat milk, spray butter, low fat mayo....I only drink water, crystal lite and diet sodas...with a glass of milk every other day. Count your calories...try to get at 1600 calories a day, then bring it down a 100 each day until you are at 1200-1300...at that point you will lose about 2 lbs a week, with no exercising.

Mama2EZ February 25th, 2010 07:34 PM

Thanks that is all good advice. I will have to look into that substitute. I never really liked to eat sweets until I got pregnant. Now I can't stop.

mrscheriezach February 25th, 2010 08:02 PM

good advice...the gym called "curves" its a 24 minute workout and it has always worked the best for me!!! im there and back in 40 minutes. its also the only exercise i can do with my back but it is very effective. :)

and remember it took 9 months to gain weight, and i think that breastfeeding weightloss is some sort of Le Leche League propaganda cause it didnt help me!

Jaylas_Mommy February 25th, 2010 08:08 PM

i am!

for the past three weeks i have worked out on the elliptical mon-fri 30 minutes a day...i take sat and sun off. but icant seem to diet!! im really trying hard to stick with mon-fri though!

im the same way! i NEVER ate sweets..didnt care for them. and ever since my last like 2 months being pregnant, i have loved them!!

natty February 25th, 2010 08:10 PM

I can't help I have a tredmill and I still haven;t gotten around to it:rolleyes: