JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Baby yearbook... Eyes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1894101-baby-yearbook-eyes.html)

~Paula~ March 2nd, 2010 07:53 AM

Baby yearbook... Eyes

Please vote for best eyes..

Also, next category is Best Hair. Please send me those entries! Poll will go up next Monday!

monica8 March 2nd, 2010 08:02 AM

Re: Baby yearbook... Eyes

Cute! I missed the whole baby yearbook thing.

*Hayley* March 2nd, 2010 08:20 AM

^I guess I missed the entry for this too

~Paula~ March 2nd, 2010 08:56 AM

You don't have to sign up.. Just send me a pic for whichever category you'd like to enter, Best hair is next.

MommaDucks March 2nd, 2010 09:45 AM

man I wish I got in on best eyes :(

mommy2Breana+Brandon March 2nd, 2010 09:56 AM

I missed the post for the eyes. I would have sent it. I know you asked if anyone was interested but that was the last I remember.

Sending you hair

*Hayley* March 2nd, 2010 10:14 AM

Gotcha Paula :) I'll watch for the one after hair since Abe looks like Charlie Brown :lol:

~Paula~ March 2nd, 2010 10:34 AM

LOL Abby doesn't have great hair either. She looks like she's wearing a rug and it's on crooked, with her bald spot in the back. LOL

ThatGirl March 2nd, 2010 10:39 AM

^^ Echo has a bald spot in back too. Poor girl. I put a lot of hats on her to hide it but I don't know how long she'll put up with that. :lol:

~Paula~ March 2nd, 2010 11:08 AM

Abby HATES hats. LOL

I got Echo's and Brandons for hair so far. ;)

mommy2boys0809 March 2nd, 2010 11:18 AM

you may want to set up like a dead line.. i was going to get one in.. i wish i didn't miss this one

~Paula~ March 2nd, 2010 11:35 AM

I did set up deadlines. You have the week that this poll runs to get in entries for the next one, and so on.

monica8 March 2nd, 2010 12:16 PM

:lol: I get it now. I think Levi's eyes are his best feature, too. I'm just envious that somehow he ended up with blue eyes!

Levi looks like he has a combover already. So i try to keep it spiky. I'll see if I can get a good one pic of it.

~Paula~ March 3rd, 2010 07:58 AM

Bump..

Monica, his eyes could still change. Kayla's changed at 3 and Emily's just changed around 2 1/2. :(

monica8 March 3rd, 2010 08:05 AM

I know! :( I wouldn't be surprised since SO has hazel and I have brown. Were Emily's as blue as Abby's?

His hair looks like it's turning reddish sometimes, too. Haha I picture in 3 years he's going to be a red head with brown eyes and freckles. I hope at the least he doesn't burn like crazy. Oh well, it's an adventure!

~Paula~ March 3rd, 2010 08:15 AM

Kayla's were never quite that blue. Emily's were more blue but still not as blue as Abby's. I'm PRAYING her's stay. All I wanted was ONE kid to have dh's eyes. They are just beautiful!!
Weird though, he has blue, I have brown and Kayla and Em have green. :rolleyes:

mrscheriezach March 3rd, 2010 08:21 PM

i cant pick one they are all too beautiful to choose!!!!! :wub:

MellieB March 4th, 2010 02:06 PM

Voted.

Too bad Lucy has no hair.

CautiousMommy March 5th, 2010 07:16 PM

Paula I sent you a PM...I had entered Taylor into this contest, but when the poll opened up, I noticed she was not up here. By then there had already been a day or two of voting. I just sent you a PM to make sure you can get PM's from me and I am not accidentally blocked or something, so that Taylor can participate in other ones. I did contact one of our room host's has soon as I realized Taylor was not up here but didn't want to cause a stink or confusion....so let me know if you get the PM> Thanks

~Paula~ March 7th, 2010 07:09 AM

Bump and reminder...Today is the last day to submit entries for Best Hair. Poll goes up tomorrow.