JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Pacifiers... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1894104-pacifiers.html)

CriscoNinja March 2nd, 2010 07:55 AM

Pacifiers...

If your babe takes one, what kind is it and what size?

I wish Izzy would take one, but it's either me or my finger for her. Little Stinker. :rolleyes:

monica8 March 2nd, 2010 07:59 AM

Re: Pacifiers...

We've been all over the place with pacifiers. At first he would only take the soothie, then he would only take the NUK, now he only takes the MAM 0+. It's crazy how even a baby that takes a pacifier still gets picky after awhile. Definitely trial and error.

~Paula~ March 2nd, 2010 08:02 AM

Abby takes the Playtex Ortho Laytex.

Kayla used the Mam, Emily the Soothie.

*Hayley* March 2nd, 2010 08:24 AM

Both my boys have used the soothie.

onedaysoon March 2nd, 2010 09:05 AM

Danica will only take the Playtex Ortho-Pro and the Nuk...the others she spits right out

Peytonsmomma March 2nd, 2010 09:18 AM

Peyton takes the NUK, i tried the soothie she didn't like it, i haven't tried anything else and probably wont

Jaylas_Mommy March 2nd, 2010 09:25 AM

we just broke jayla of her! :) :)

she did take a MAM 6+month

MommaDucks March 2nd, 2010 09:41 AM

bailey will suck on the mam ones for a second or two then spits it out and sucks her two fingers

mommy2Breana+Brandon March 2nd, 2010 10:34 AM

Xander doesn't always take one but it is an ortho one not sure on the brand

SusieQ2 March 2nd, 2010 10:37 AM

Jillian uses the MAM 2+ months. DS used the NUK.

ThatGirl March 2nd, 2010 10:50 AM

Echo won't take one. I've tried NUK, soothie and one that I can't remember the name of. She will chew on them for a minute but that's it.

Mama2EZ March 2nd, 2010 12:28 PM

Ezra would only gag on them in the beginning. Now that he is teething and his reflex has shifted he likes them. We just got him a 6+ ( I can't remember the brand). I really liked the MAM with the teething bumps, but then I would have to buy a new clip for it. I didn't want to spend that much money.

SusanMichelle March 2nd, 2010 12:35 PM

LaSean will only take NUK. And for the past couple of weeks, it's been Fingers over NUK! I take that back... it's been his WHOLE HAND IN HIS MOUTH over NUK! haha! He usually only takes the paci when he's really really tired and can't fall asleep. Any other time, it's his fingers or hand.

natty March 2nd, 2010 02:36 PM

Elise mainly uses hers at nap and bed time now but she only takes avent and in a month I plan to move her to the 6month+ one
at 3months she decided the soothie ( which is the only one she would take before ) she did not like

jesicaRN March 3rd, 2010 07:45 AM

Chloe is a thumb sucker which is slowly kickin the pacy out--but the only pacifier she likes is nuk silicone or playtex that is shaped like the nuk...lol pick lil bugger!!!

klacey41 March 3rd, 2010 09:19 AM

Kadence uses a NUK. She has either my boob or a pacifier in her mouth 24 hours a day!

mrscheriezach March 3rd, 2010 12:47 PM

she used to take this orange soothie from the hospital. but you cant buy them in the store and I swapped it out for the MAM now she wont take the soothie.
she uses the 2+ months ones. the 0+ are getting too small. im looking forward to the 6+ plus cause they have the cutest designs :D

SusieQ1982 March 3rd, 2010 03:05 PM

My son takes the Avent 3-6 month soothers.