JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   I wonder if she'll sleep through the night? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1949182-i-wonder-if-shell-sleep-through-night.html)

SusieQ2 April 19th, 2010 09:05 PM

I wonder if she'll sleep through the night?

Today Jillian only napped for a total of 25 minutes. :o She normally naps for a total of about 4 hours throughout the day. I think teething is bothering her or something. She was really happy off and on and then would get really cranky and just wanted to be held a lot.

I wonder if she'll end up sleeping through the night. I'd actually prefer her not to as crazy as that sounds. She often nurses really well during the night and that helps my supply. Plus I love when she snuggles up with me to eat at night.

Christine_D April 20th, 2010 06:31 AM

Re: I wonder if she'll sleep through the night?

How did she do? I know Reagan usually doesn't sleep as soundly at night if she hasn't napped well that day...We went through a phase right around 6 months when she absolutely refused to nap for about 2 weeks - have no idea why - thought it was teething as well, but still no teeth and she's back to 3 naps a day. I think it was a growth spurt.

~Paula~ April 20th, 2010 07:02 AM

How'd she do? I'm so glad Abby is sleeping all night but I don't have to worry about supply issues.

MommaDucks April 20th, 2010 07:45 AM

How did she do? I have found Bailey wakes more is she doesnt nap at all (which happens alot..) the more she naps the better she sleeps

mommy2Breana+Brandon April 20th, 2010 07:53 AM

how did she do last night?

Xander is teething as well but last night he slept all night well until 4.15am

SusieQ2 April 20th, 2010 11:37 AM

Yeah she woke up like 6 times last night. Must be a growth spurt. Yesterday I gave her rice cereal for the first time because she acted like she was starving and I had even given her a bottle. She scarfed it down so when she got really fussy today I gave her more.

She napped this morning while I was running errands she slept through it all and she back to sleep again.

xoleaxo April 20th, 2010 12:15 PM

six times?! hope it gets better.. but at least she napped this morning. hope you all sleep better tonight!

MellieB April 20th, 2010 03:19 PM

Sounds like a major growth spurt! Glad she napped this morning for you.