JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   this is so frustrating (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1957579-so-frustrating.html)

Peytonsmomma April 26th, 2010 09:39 PM

this is so frustrating

ok remember how i posted a while back about not receiving AF?? i haven't bled since Jan. 17th and even then it was at the most 1 full day maybe 2, i've POAS right before i wrote the update and i believe that was last month, should I POAS again i have had sex since jan. pretty regularly he pulled out, i was on the mini pill and have stopped breastfeeding last month also, gosh i'm so frustrated the other day i swear it felt like i had a baby kicking in my stomach but i haven't gained weight and i'm a tiny girl so it would show fast grrrr grrrr grrr!!! why isn't AF coming!!!

pearlica April 26th, 2010 10:05 PM

Re: this is so frustrating

I'm in the same boat. Was on the mini pill and stopped breastfeeding 7 weeks ago. AF is no where in sight. My doctor said it could take a while to come back and not too worry.

Funny enough I had the same baby kicking sensation though. But we were uber paranoid because Tegan was unplanned so we have been using condoms and the pill so I'm pretty sure were not pregnant.

Peytonsmomma April 26th, 2010 10:07 PM

i go on the 3rd to get new birth control ive been partially breastfeeding since february i figured i would have gotten something by now, i've been off birth control fully for over a week now, one i'm out of it and two i'm waiting to get new pills but still no af

elsi2009 April 26th, 2010 10:09 PM

My doctor also said it can take several months to get AF back

Peytonsmomma April 26th, 2010 10:11 PM

that's so weird ive never in my life wanted AF to come back than i do right now, i don't want any more babies right now in my life lol

Adriana's Mommy April 26th, 2010 10:22 PM

I have the Mirena IUD and I haven't had a period since Dec 2008.. I'm getting the IUD removed because of the horrible symptoms I've been having.. Lots of pregnancy symptoms and I've been on edge since I've been back to work.. I just can't seem to handle the stress like I use too.. I feel like I'm PMSing everyday! I hope once I get it removed, I'll go back to normal.. I so want AF to come back..

MellieB April 26th, 2010 10:28 PM

It can take up to 9 months after having a baby/stopping bfing before your hormones will return to normal.

catherineclare April 26th, 2010 11:05 PM

I can't answer any of the questions about your period because I am EBF and have not started my period, but I can answer the weird baby kicking sensation. I had this after my first.. it felt like I was still pregnant. My mom told me it's gas...I actually had this feeling until my son was about 3 years old then it magically went away. I don't seem to have it this time around tho.

Peytonsmomma April 27th, 2010 12:52 PM

i was so close to getting the mirena but after reading everyone's reviews on it i've decided not to

mommy2Breana+Brandon April 27th, 2010 03:27 PM

I am sure you aren't pregnant. But if it would ease your mind POAS

MommaDucks April 27th, 2010 06:22 PM

:ditto: Me personally Id test and worry until A) AF showed or b) started the new bc
ive been feeling pregnant for 2-3 weeks now (havent had af show at all yet) and started feeling the phantom baby kicks this week as well, but have gotten BFN on a HTP...

Peytonsmomma April 27th, 2010 06:42 PM

i think ill test when i go to the dr.'s next month