JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Most looking forward too (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/1970517-most-looking-forward-too.html)

MellieB May 7th, 2010 02:53 PM

Most looking forward too

What food are you most looking forward to giving your little one?
Where are you most looking forward to taking them?
What milestone are you most looking forward too?

Blondn6ft May 7th, 2010 03:15 PM

Re: Most looking forward too

What food are you most looking forward to giving your little one? I don't really have anything specific in this category ... I just enjoy giving her new things and watching her response ... good or bad

Where are you most looking forward to taking them?on a cruise or to Maui

What milestone are you most looking forward too?I think when she is really able to toddle around ... I want to see her try to chase the dogs and cats and listen to her giggle as she does it

TulipDawn May 7th, 2010 11:34 PM

What food are you most looking forward to giving your little one? Personally I can't wait until she's out of the baby food stage and can feed herself. I know they grow up fast so I should enjoy every minute of it, which I do...I just look forward to her eating WITH us instead of before/after us
Where are you most looking forward to taking them? I look forward to taking her to the States in 45 days to see her daddy for the first time in 7 months (he left when she was 2 months old - she will be a little over 9mos old when he gets R&R)
What milestone are you most looking forward too? I have to agree on the toddling around - I just hope she waits until her daddy is home either R&R or home for good.

natty May 8th, 2010 08:05 AM

What food are you most looking forward to giving your little one?
her 1st bite of cake on her birthday
Where are you most looking forward to taking them?
hmm not sure
What milestone are you most looking forward too?
when she can say words and understand what they mean

MommaDucks May 8th, 2010 11:25 AM

I definitely cannot wait until Bailey can eat with us, basically when she can eat whatever we are having.

I cannot wait until she is old enough to enjoy trick or treating, probably when she is 2 will be when it is most fun.

The milestone I am most looking forward to is walking. It has always been by far my favorite :D

mommy2Breana+Brandon May 8th, 2010 11:46 AM

I am looking forward to everything but I don't want to rush it.

I like hearing him talk more in the baby babble.

I iwll be happy when he can sit up by himself

faith2006 May 8th, 2010 01:27 PM

What food are you most looking forward to giving your little one? Feeding himself, as much as I enjoy feeding him,looking forward to him making a mess.
Where are you most looking forward to taking them? Amusement park, we went to chucky cheese the other day and he was just looking around with exicitement.
What milestone are you most looking forward too? Walking

MellieB May 10th, 2010 04:14 PM

What food are you most looking forward to giving your little one? What were eating without any modifications.
Where are you most looking forward to taking them? On her first holiday
What milestone are you most looking forward too? Walking. She's heavy!

klacey41 May 11th, 2010 06:00 AM

What food are you most looking forward to giving your little one? Finger foods.

Where are you most looking forward to taking them? To NC for our vacation. She's such a good baby so I think she'll like it.

What milestone are you most looking forward too? Her saying mommy.