JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Infomercials (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/2237018-infomercials.html)

MommaDucks February 2nd, 2011 07:23 AM

Infomercials

Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial?

Do you ever actually watch any, besides the regular commercials?

Is there anything seen on TV that you actually want?

Is there anything that makes you shake your head?

~Paula~ February 2nd, 2011 07:27 AM

Re: Infomercials

Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? I just wait until it sells in the stores.

Do you ever actually watch any, besides the regular commercials? No, I don't even watch regular commercials really, I DVR and fast forward.

Is there anything seen on TV that you actually want? Yes, I want the Gyro ball and the perfect brownie pan.

Is there anything that makes you shake your head? The shake weight.. LMAO

*Jennifer* February 2nd, 2011 02:19 PM

Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? Yes. Proactive, Bare Minerals, and curl Confidence. I cancelled the Proactive - didn't do anything special. I broke out from the Bare Minerals and let's just say that the Curl Confidence did not leave me confident!

Do you ever actually watch any, besides the regular commercials? Yep.

Is there anything seen on TV that you actually want? That big cupcake thing. Of course, I'd use in just once when think it takes up too much space and throw it away.

Is there anything that makes you shake your head? That "Best Bra Ever" thing. It's hideous!

~Paula~ February 2nd, 2011 02:49 PM

I have that big cupcake! It's not that big. :D

monica8 February 2nd, 2011 02:59 PM

Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? No

Do you ever actually watch any, besides the regular commercials? yeah, I'm guilty of getting sucked into them. I used to be so bad when you still had to watch the TV guide channel and they'd put them on top. Half an hour later I'd realize I was watching it.

Is there anything seen on TV that you actually want? Not that I can think of.

Is there anything that makes you shake your head? I'm with Paula on The Shake Weight :rofl:. Another one that makes me laugh is the Tiddy Bear. How is that not a joke?

~Paula~ February 2nd, 2011 05:02 PM

OMG, yeah the Tiddy Bear makes me LOL too.

MommaDucks February 2nd, 2011 07:15 PM

WTH is the tiddy bear????

I still will sit through the magic bullet infomercials, and want one but know I'd never use it so I don't buy it at the store.

I want the cupcake and brownie pan as well. :lol:

I will put on infomercials at night when I'm up really late, thinking they will put me to sleep, and next thing I know it's 3, 4, or 5 am :rofl:

The shake weight has to go! I checked it out at walmart. :rofl: That thing does NOTHING!

MellieB February 2nd, 2011 09:50 PM

Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial? Nope

Do you ever actually watch any, besides the regular commercials? Not really

Is there anything seen on TV that you actually want? Nah

Is there anything that makes you shake your head? Any of the miracule weight loss treatments.