JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Netflix? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/2269534-netflix.html)

MommaDucks March 8th, 2011 06:51 AM

Netflix?

Do you use it?

Can you give me the Pro's Cons and Prices? Do you need a debit/credit card or checking account?

~Paula~ March 8th, 2011 07:21 AM

Re: Netflix?

Do you use it?
Yes, I LOVE Netflix!!
Can you give me the Pro's Cons and Prices? The movie turn around is very quick. If we mail the movies back on Monday, we get new movies on Wednesday.
The prices depend. There are different "levels" that you can do. For $8. (I think) a month you can do 1 movie at a time. For $15, it's 2 movies and for $20 it's 3 movies at a time. We do 3.
Cons, The movies you can stream right from your tv or pc are rather old. You won't get a new release to view instantly, but they do have them quickly to mail.
Do you need a debit/credit card or checking account? Probably a credit card, I'm unsure though.

3TeamH March 8th, 2011 08:25 AM

I use it everyday but I have no idea on the prices. I love streaming shows/videos from them.

Adriana's Mommy March 8th, 2011 08:57 AM

We use Netflix..

We now just stream movies strait to our TV.. Movies on Demand, in HD too! We also get 1 movie in the mail..

I have no idea how much it costs, DH takes care of all that.

catherineclare March 8th, 2011 09:29 AM

We're signing up as soon as we move!! Can't wait. Glad to hear you ladies love it!

natty March 8th, 2011 09:41 AM

Nope my landlord pays for cable and we get a ton of movies channels so no need but if i did get it i love you can get it through you wii for 8 dollars a month

~Paula~ March 8th, 2011 09:52 AM

I looked up the payment question and yes, you HAVE to have some method that they can take payment each month. Debit/credit..
A:
We require a valid payment method for every Netflix member, including those who sign up using promotions and gifts. When you redeem a gift, you are authorizing us to charge you for any movie you fail to return after you cancel your Netflix membership, as provided in our Terms of Use. Also, you are authorizing us to begin to bill your payment method for monthly subscription fees and applicable tax at the end of your gift, unless you cancel before your gift ends.

To make it easy, we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, as well as debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo.

mommy2Breana+Brandon March 8th, 2011 10:11 AM

I am on the fence about getting it

~Paula~ March 8th, 2011 11:11 AM

Cathy, they do a trial 30 days so you can see how you like it.

MellieB March 8th, 2011 02:43 PM

We used to use something like it here, but we weren't getting our money's worth out of it. We just don't watch enough movies to justify the costs.