JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   Music Monday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/2299808-music-monday.html)

mommy2Breana+Brandon April 11th, 2011 04:59 AM

Music Monday

Does your LO like any music?

Do they dance to it?

sara_ann April 11th, 2011 05:23 AM

Re: Music Monday

LOVES music! He dances to just about anything. I wish I had a video of it because he really keeps the rhythm well! Right now he's not dancing to anything though :( (sick)

~Paula~ April 11th, 2011 05:29 AM

Abby LOVES music!! She dances all the time to the Disney short clips, the "Plaid, check, polka dot, stripe" That comes on and Abby dances over and watches it. LOL If I turn on music to clean, she dances all over. She's my little musician.

Adriana's Mommy April 11th, 2011 05:47 AM

A.J likes music and loves to dance

MommaDucks April 11th, 2011 07:21 AM

All three love music, and love to dance. We spend a good 30 minutes every single day, totally going crazy dancing to the toddler tunes channel on comcast. :lol:

monica8 April 11th, 2011 07:43 AM

Yes and yes! Levi wants his music on right as soon as he gets up. His new dance move is spinning in circles... kind of funny because he still doesn't realize he's going to get dizzy.

He loves when I play guitar for him and has his own little guitar he carries with him a lot.

catherineclare April 11th, 2011 09:12 AM

What music doesn't Ben like!? He dances to everything! He's got really good rhythm too. The other morning I started the washer and he was in there with me. I walk out and turn around to see why he isn't on my heels like usual and he's bopping and swinging his arms to the swoosh of the washer!!! He loves Rockabilly and his favorite song is North Side Gal by J.D. McPhearson. He asks to hear it all the time. He also loves daddy's guitars. Oh and better not forget Latin music....he loves that.

3TeamH April 11th, 2011 09:18 AM

yes and yes! he cracks me up the way he dances with his pointer fingers pointed towards the sky. i need to get a video of it.

natty April 11th, 2011 11:35 AM

Yup she loves music mostly oldies, like wooly booly and little red riding hood. She has some funky moves :lol:

MellieB April 11th, 2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monica8 (Post 23602481)
Yes and yes! Levi wants his music on right as soon as he gets up. His new dance move is spinning in circles... kind of funny because he still doesn't realize he's going to get dizzy.

He loves when I play guitar for him and has his own little guitar he carries with him a lot.

That's how Lucy dances too. She thinks its great fun. She does sometimes follow actions in songs too. Its so cute to watch her try.