JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   ob appoinment (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/2337658-ob-appoinment.html)

natty May 27th, 2011 10:07 PM

ob appoinment
 
So I had my ob appointment wensday and the practice I go to only has two doctors that do deliveries and see ob patients but one is moving so they are transferring all ob patients due after September to the hospital that does deliveries which means you just see who ever is there for appointments and when you deliver, I really hate that. But I am due oct. 1 so I have one more appointment with my regular doc ( she is on vacation right now) and hopefully she let's me slide and makes the one day exception
The good news is I gained some weight so no worries there any more and that baby looks good very active he checked on my abnormal heartbeat and again said it was nothing to worry about that it is common if you work out ( or did before I got pg ) still waiting for my second trimester scan results but baby has been doing great so they are not worried

MommaDucks May 29th, 2011 10:43 PM

Re: ob appoinment
 
Man, I'd be so stressed about the OB switch/transition. Hope you can go as a "sept delivery"

Glad you finally gained weight! I remember the stress of that all too well!


Excuse me if you've mentioned... but you said, "abnormal HR"? What was the worry?

mommy2Breana+Brandon May 30th, 2011 08:01 AM

Re: ob appoinment
 
Glad you gained some weight. Sounds like a great appointment otherwise.

Good luck with the transition

natty May 30th, 2011 10:27 PM

Re: ob appoinment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MommaDucks (Post 24014637)
Man, I'd be so stressed about the OB switch/transition. Hope you can go as a "sept delivery"

Glad you finally gained weight! I remember the stress of that all too well!


Excuse me if you've mentioned... but you said, "abnormal HR"? What was the worry?

ya the nurses noticed it at every appoinmet that paired with the fact at the beggining when my thyriod levels were high they did an EKG the appoinment before this one to check on it, so I have sinus arithmia (sp) so it is not "normal" but nothing they have to worry about and i definalty gained weight :p 10lbs in a month:o

MommaDucks May 31st, 2011 05:09 AM

Re: ob appoinment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by natty (Post 24020146)
ya the nurses noticed it at every appoinmet that paired with the fact at the beggining when my thyriod levels were high they did an EKG the appoinment before this one to check on it, so I have sinus arithmia (sp) so it is not "normal" but nothing they have to worry about and i definalty gained weight :p 10lbs in a month:o


Glad it was nothing to worry about!

10 lbs in a month? At least your pregnant... I can do that while NOT expecting. :ph34r:

monica8 May 31st, 2011 09:53 AM

Re: ob appoinment
 
That's great the baby and your heart are looking well. I hope they will squeeze you in since it's just one day!

~Paula~ May 31st, 2011 09:54 AM

Re: ob appoinment
 
Sounds like everything is going well. I hope they let you slide with the Oct. 1st, due date. Did you go early with Elise?

natty May 31st, 2011 10:03 AM

Re: ob appoinment
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Paula~ (Post 24023216)
Sounds like everything is going well. I hope they let you slide with the Oct. 1st, due date. Did you go early with Elise?

No I went into labor on my due date and had her the next day so term basically


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.