JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   November Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/2590811-november-roll-call.html)

mommy2Breana+Brandon November 1st, 2012 05:31 AM

November Roll Call

Who is here?

what is going on this month?

wildflower_142 November 1st, 2012 06:58 AM

Re: November Roll Call

Who is here? Chris and Catie

what is going on this month? tomorrow is my birthday :) Let's see if my husband remembers. Heck let's see if i remember LOL! But the big thing is the 13th is Ashleigh's spinal fusion surgery. We go on the 7th for her pre-op appointment, lab work, and tour of the operating room and where Ashleigh will be staying. Insurance so far has approved her for a 4 day hospital stay. I guess if she needs more than that that hospital will resubmit things to the insurance company.

ashj_1218 November 1st, 2012 07:52 AM

I stop in here and there, don't post much.

Nothing much happening this month. Just the normal thanksgiving stuff.

Adriana's Mommy November 1st, 2012 12:10 PM

Who is here? I'm still here :)

what is going on this month? A.J started Occupational Therapy. :cheer: He had to be three years old to get one on one with a Occupational theapist. (Not a developmental therapist commonely used from the birth to three program). I'm excited about this because we'll be able to get new ideas on how to deal with A.J's deep pressure sensory needs. AKA he LOVES rough play, he craves it.

HS&Fsmom November 2nd, 2012 05:38 PM

Here I am... Amanda with Sergio.

We have the BIG ultrasound to hopefully find out if this is a brother or a sister. It's Cyber Monday (after Thanksgiving). Can't wait!!!!

natty November 2nd, 2012 11:11 PM

I am, not to much going on

pearlica November 3rd, 2012 12:37 PM

I am!

Tegan has just started gymnastics class and is loving that. I have my 9 week ultrasound on Nov. 23rd. I'm freaking out as last time we went in and it was a missed miscarriage. I'm just praying that that doesnt happen this time!

FyreMommy2B November 5th, 2012 11:52 PM

Hi Ladies! I haven't been around in forever & I hope you all are doing well! Ashlynn is completely potty trained as of late Aug/Sept which I love! Kaitlynn had her 18mo checkup today & did great.

They recently discovered a heart murmur at Ash's 3yr checkup & it's a Bucuspid Aortic Valve but should really affect her as it appears to be a very mild case but she will have to see the cardiologist every 2 years to keep tabs on it. I was surprised & shocked to discover this after all this time but it's better to know. She can still be active & do everything anyone else can w no restrictions.

Hubby deploys tomorrow & we just found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant today w #3 and out last addition. We are very happy that it happened before he left. I'm due next July.

I will try to pop in more often. Lots of hugs!!!!! :)

MellieB November 7th, 2012 03:04 PM

We're here. Sort of. Just moved house over the weekend so still very busy getting it all set up and running smoothly. Not much else on this month.

catherineclare November 9th, 2012 11:56 AM

I'm here! Not much going on the rest of November, just Thanksgiving stuff. We just finished with 3 birthdays and a visit from gramma so we have been kind of tuckered out lol! Trying to get back into the swing of things.

mommy2Breana+Brandon November 13th, 2012 06:03 AM

Hello I am here sorry I have been slacking.. but that will change.. I get laid off starting Wednesday that is my last day at work so I will be a SAHM starting Thursday.

Congrats to all the preggos.. you make me jealous!!!!