JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2009 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/)
-   -   hey guys im bacck (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-2009-playroom/2692706-hey-guys-im-bacck.html)

HailandNevansmom November 15th, 2013 10:54 PM

hey guys im bacck

I tried to log in using my laptop, and something isnt working, but lastnight changed my pw
And canniot remember!!!! preg brain lo$.. nevan is doing great, 5 in may..crazy how fast the time flies..
Im again preg ..jus found out this week bb numb 3 .dunno my duedate yet as im waitn for u.s. no period in one year due to meds.. im excited n scared at the same time..i hope to find support again on jm as i did before.. my situatiob is diff this time, but ya.. if i need to make a new username ..it will be close to this one, and im also hoping to get a new siggy..,i also am doig much bttr ..:-D hope everyone i_ well .. xoxo

LaughALittle November 29th, 2013 07:57 AM

Hey I remember you from the May 09 DDC. Congratulations on your bfp !! I hope to join you again in a DDC :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

HailandNevansmom December 31st, 2013 03:49 PM

Re: hey guys im bacck

hey guys I lost my pw and my email is a typo in my acct profile.. I got in for a very short while and my laptop saved my pw , but I couldn't remember it to change my email... so I had to make a new acct cause I haven't gotten help yet in my email to retrieve my acct back =( but im here... name is alm the same lol.. =)

Happy Kristy May 11th, 2016 06:10 AM

:smile:

kimberlygold August 22nd, 2016 01:58 AM

I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO DR,EBOSELE FOR HIS HERBAL WORK AND FOR HIS ABILITY TO LET ME BEAR A CHILD. I AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR YEARS LOOKING FOR THE FRUIT OF HE WOMB THERE WAS NO WAY OUT AND WE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL FOR CHECK UP AND THE DOCTOR SAID MY HUSBAND IS FINE AS FOR ME AM HAVING FIBROID AND I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE, AND I WAS ADVICE TO GO ADOPT A CHILD WHICH I NEVER LIKED I THOUGHT OF WHAT TO DO, UNTIL WHEN I EXPLAINED TO MY VERY CLOSED FRIEND, AND SHE TOLD ME ABOUT DR,EBOSELE AND HOW HE HAVE BEEN HELPING WOMEN TO CONCIEVE AND HOW HE ALSO HELPED HER SISTER TO CONCEIVE AND SHE ASSURE ME THAT HE CAN HELP ME OUT, THEN SHE GAVE ME HIS EMAIL WHICH IS dreboselesolutioncenter@hotmail.com and I EMAIL HIM AND EXPLAIN EVERY THING TO HIM AND HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT EVERY THING IS GOING TO BE FINE, DR.EBOSELE PREPARE SOME HERBS FOR ME AND I USE IT, EVERY THING WAS FINE, GLORY BE TO GOD I AM NOW PREGNANT IF THERE IS ANY ONE HERE THAT IS HAVING SIMILAR PROBLEM YOU CAN CONACT DR EBOSELE ON HIS EMAIL:dreboselesolutioncenter@hotmail.com