JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   I peed the couch. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/1844445-i-peed-couch.html)

krissy1989 January 20th, 2010 08:04 PM

I peed the couch.

And no, I'm not joking. :( This morning, I was lying on the couch in that sleepy just-woke-up state, and I didn't even feel like I had to pee. No idea. Then I sneeze. And I pee more than I wish to admit. It just squirted out! (Okay, that sounds totally gross, but it did!) Caleb's pressure on my bladder is only getting worse, and if I'm peeing myself already, I better pick up a thing of panty liners for the weeks to come.

QueenCrafty January 20th, 2010 08:07 PM

Re: I peed the couch.

Oh no!! I peed a little when I sneezed today. It sucked.

fibigrey January 20th, 2010 08:33 PM

Thats got to be realllly uncomfortable, especially if you're not at home.. pantiliners are a must!

lilflower January 20th, 2010 08:50 PM

OMG. Sorry!!! eek. I haven't peed myself yet THANKFULLY...but I know it's only a matter of time....

Shelli1981 January 20th, 2010 09:31 PM

Every time we're out at the store and I have to rush to the Restroom DH always says you better hurry and Dont cough or Sneeze.. When we're at home and I pee a lil he laughs at me, UGH men

CuteName January 20th, 2010 10:15 PM

It was only a matter of time before it happened...lol. Ew!

becker206 January 21st, 2010 01:38 AM

Oh no! I have had that happen once already as well. Not the couch, but just my pants.

sd9981 January 21st, 2010 02:48 AM

AWWW! the joys of pregnancy! lol

Amanda C January 21st, 2010 04:36 AM

I wear pantiliners just b/c of this. It's just great isn't it? :)

sweatshirtgirl January 21st, 2010 06:02 AM

I had to lol, literally at your title. I had a bad cough for 8 weeks, finally just got rid of it, and I think my allergies are worse this pregnancy b/c I'm sneezing alot. I couldn't count the # of times I've peed myself this pregnancy - at least 30.

And my DH thinks it's funny too...usually it will be a cough/sneeze followed by me saying "oh no!" and then DH laughs. Thank goodness the cough is gone, but it still happens when I sneeze!

JaxonsMom2010 January 21st, 2010 06:35 AM

I have peed my pants with this pregnancy already...Thank God for pantyliners.

Next when you feel a sneeze or cough, cross your legs - it will help.

sarah* January 21st, 2010 06:38 AM

Oh no bless ya, i have only done it once so far and it was thankfully in my underwear! lol

krissy1989 January 21st, 2010 07:14 AM

I peed myself a little at Christmas from laughing so hard, so that was really the first time it happened. But I didn't think much of it since that's actually happened BEFORE pregnancy (c'mon, who hasn't peed themselves laughing??). So, this was the first incident that I considered to be completely unexpected and has NEVER happened before! Now when I sneeze, I try to clench my bladder closed at the same time, and it ends up just hurting. I'm going to buy panty liners today, and then I won't really care. :rolleyes:

mylene169 January 21st, 2010 08:12 AM

Kegels ladies, KEGELS! :) I've done the same thing more times than I care to admit. When I was pregnant with DD I would dream that just because I was pregnant I could pee anywhere I needed to at any time, like in my dream I'd be sitting in a restaurant eating dinner with DH and I'd just go, and it was totally okay. Then I'd suddenly wake up and realize I needed to actually go RIGHT NOW! :lol:

palmetto_moon January 21st, 2010 10:52 AM

I also laughed a little- okay I cracked up at the title of the post! But I totally feel your pain. I pee on myself sometimes too, espicially at the end of pregnancy. When I have to potty- it has to be THEN...I can't wait....
I agree with the other ladies, pantyliners may be helpful for you. You should write this in your baby book!

krissy1989 January 21st, 2010 01:25 PM

I guess this is baby-book worthy. :rolleyes: I'm sure it'll bring lots of laughter when read in the future. Right now, though, I'm just scared to sneeze. lol