JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Umm..TMI maybe?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/1846316-umm-tmi-maybe.html)

Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy January 22nd, 2010 08:13 AM

Umm..TMI maybe??

im 28 weeks today and ive been having discharge a lot throughout the pregnancy

but today i look at my underwear and its like a brownish tinge discharge and sometimes it look pinkish but I think thats my eyes fooling with me..

is this normal? i was told it was normal to have a lot of discharge.. but it just weird past few weeks before it eased up, but now theres a lot there again and my underwear looks like its stained etc.. my appointment isnt til feb 1st with my dr.. wondering if I should go earlier, or maybe call or something!

fibigrey January 22nd, 2010 08:15 AM

Re: Umm..TMI maybe??

I would call...any change that is different from what you've been normally having is a reason to question..

Brown could indicate an infection.. I would def. call!

palmetto_moon January 22nd, 2010 08:16 AM

I'd put in a call too and ask. Hope it doesn't get you an un-necessary trip to L&D but on the other hand, I'd hate for you NOT to call and then find out you needed to...

Mom at Home January 22nd, 2010 08:22 AM

I agree that it doesn't hurt to call.... that said, have you had intercourse recently? That can cause a bit of spotting as our cervixs are very sensitive right now. You might also be losing a bit of your mucus plug which could cause some discoloration. Let us know what they say!

amazing_love January 22nd, 2010 08:34 AM

I agree i'd call just in case. I've been having a lot of discharge too, sometimes a yellow or greenish color (i know, gross), but my doctor didn't seem at all worried.

Amanda C January 22nd, 2010 08:41 AM

I'd call just to be sure. You could have a yeast infection or something similar.

JaxonsMom2010 January 22nd, 2010 10:58 AM

I agree with everyone else. You might want to give your dr a call. It could be your mucus plug. When I lost mine with my first, my discharge was that color.

J-V221 January 22nd, 2010 12:19 PM

I'd call as well, Feb 1st is a ways out and its better just to know and put yourself at ease. My appointment is the 3rd and if I was experiencing this I'd call. I've had a lot of discharge, yellowish ick. No Fun! <_<

shanna January 22nd, 2010 01:54 PM

I would call to if you are concerned. I know I've had a lot more lately to and alot more leaking lately, but it's normal color so I'm not too concerned, if it was brown or pinkish I would worry though.

ChrissySTL January 22nd, 2010 04:08 PM

I agree....put in a call and I'm sure you will feel better. Glad to hear everyone is experiencing a lot of discharge and it is not just me! I have been wearing panty liners daily for the past month or so. They are actually not as uncomfortable as I imagined them to be but annoying never the less!

Chelnae6 January 22nd, 2010 04:19 PM

I agree with calling just to be on the safe side. Keep us posted!

Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy January 23rd, 2010 05:10 AM

Well I havent called yet
I got a bath, put on a brand new underwear and i been checking , and if that turned the same way, i was going to call but as of right now, there is discharge there, but more yellowish..???.. is that normalll?