JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Lousee & bkro9 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/1852381-lousee-and-bkro9.html)

Momeejenjen January 27th, 2010 11:19 AM

Lousee & bkro9

Name: (First name) Amy
User Name: Lousee
Due Date: 6/18/09
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Unknown =(
Marital Status: Married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? #1
How many children do you have? 0

Name: Becky
User Name: bkro9
Due Date: June 19
Boy/Girl/Unknown: Unknown until feb 1st!
Marital Status: married
What # Pregnancy is this for you? Pregnancy #1
How many children do you have? None!

LOUSEE January 27th, 2010 03:52 PM

Re: Lousee & bkro9

Hi Becky! Have you had your big u/s yet?

bkro9 February 3rd, 2010 12:06 PM

Hey!!! Just did on Monday! I'm having a boy! Are you finding out?

LOUSEE February 3rd, 2010 12:41 PM

We are having a boy too!!! Congrats!

Have yall thought of any names?

What part of the Country are you in?

bkro9 February 4th, 2010 02:02 PM

Yay for boys! I live in Manhattan. City mom! What about you? We haven't agreed on any names yet, you? Boy names are hard for us for some reason!

LOUSEE February 5th, 2010 08:43 AM

I live in Houston (in the city too), I couldnt imagine living in the suburbs. I love the City life, plus I grew up in LA so Houston is still tiny compared to what I am use too. :)

We are having the same problem with names for the little one. I dont like his names, he doesnt like mine... We will see.

I remember you posting something about moving recently, did you already move?

bkro9 February 6th, 2010 06:13 AM

We moved, just a bit uptown! It was a pain in the butt and of course I overdid it unpacking. I am not used to my pregnant self especially since I am still not showing all that much! Well I'm glad you live in a city too, you can relate! Are you showing a lot? I feel like I eat 24/7...and I'm obsessed with cupcakes and OJ which is not like me! :)

LOUSEE February 7th, 2010 09:23 PM

I am glad you got moved and are getting settled, I couldnt imagine the headache moving in nyc must be!

No I am not really showing either...(starting to wonder if i ever will) and i totally crave chocolate which before I ate maybe 3 times a year... it is driving me nuts! hehee

so what do you do for a living?

bkro9 February 8th, 2010 06:49 PM

Well I spoke too soon...on the day I turned 21 weeks I feel like I exploded! I really feel a belly now.

I teach yoga and I manage a studio here in the city. You? Will you work after the baby is born? I'm lucky because my job is extremely flexible.

LOUSEE February 10th, 2010 11:17 AM

Yay, you popped. I feel like I am showing more, but not huge or anything. And it really depends on if I am in my regular work shirts...

I love yoga! That would be an awesome job!

I work in commercial real estate (property management), we have a love/hate relationship....

Are you from NY? How long have you been married? Do you enjoy being pregnant?

I really dont like being pregnant... it is annoying and I am sooo sick of people telling me how I should feel, do, everything! eheheh

bkro9 February 11th, 2010 06:29 AM

I am from Connecticut, have lived here in the city for 5 years. Married for 5 years, together for 9. I will be 34 when this baby is born. I was in no rush. You?

GIRL I agree with you. I HATE being pregnant! First of all I had all day all night sickness for the first 17 weeks. Now I just feel gross. I don't enjoy getting big, I don't enjoy people telling me to "get all my sleep now", etc. People have so many opinions! I'm also not that paranoid a first time mom...I eat the cheeses, I have had wine, etc. I just think people are so over the top which is why I RARELY post on the main board. I am not interested in 99% of the topics on there.

LOUSEE February 11th, 2010 08:19 AM

Me and my dh have been together 9 married 5! :) We werent in a rush either, DH will be 33 and I will be 29 when the baby gets here, we wanted to enjoy our marriage and have enough money and our careers before we even thought about kiddos.

I have actually been pretty lucky, I havent been sick, or anything, I just have no paitents what so ever (not that I had alot to begin with)....

I like reading the board and asking questions because I dont have a relationship iwth my mother and I cant stand my MIL... and most of my friends have very different opinions than I do on how to raise children and stuff like that...

Anyways, here is my email if you would prefer to communciate that way.
a-seeley@comcast.net

bkro9 February 18th, 2010 08:56 AM

Hey! How are you this week? I'm doing well, exercising a lot, but obsessed with cupcakes which probably counteracts the workouts. :0)

Do you like your doctor? What kind of birth are you looking to have?

LOUSEE February 24th, 2010 11:54 AM

I am doing good. Same ol' same ol' I am ready for this kid to come out...

I love my doctor, she is super nice and I have been seeing her for like 8 years now, so it is cool. I am totally having a hospital birth with an epidural... I think all those mom who can go without drugs good for you, but I dont want to associate the birth of my kid with pain hehehee.

What about you?

bkro9 February 25th, 2010 10:54 PM

I am ready too! Not loving the whole pregnancy thing!

I am actually going to attempt a birthing center/drug free birth. Not to win any medals, but I teach prenatal yoga and I know a lot about the anatomy of a woman's body during birth...and I know that I have the best chance of not having a C section if I'm able to move around as much as possible. That said, I fully expect for things to go awry! I have an awesome midwife who I love. Dealt with crazy surgeries last year so I am doctored OUT!!! :)

bkro9 March 3rd, 2010 06:20 AM

Just got back from vacation in Anguilla! It was soooo nice. I probably ate too much! I feel huge! :)

LOUSEE March 4th, 2010 07:16 AM

Sounds wonderful!

How are you feeling this week? Have yall figured out a name for your son yet?

I cant believe they are going to be here soooo soon! I was talking to DH last night (who is driving me nuts right now) and it occured to me that they could be here in three short months! Are you guys doing a themed nusery or anything?

bkro9 March 4th, 2010 11:01 AM

I am feeling decent, but being short I just feel suffocated, baby always kicking and I can't breathe.

Since we live in a 2 bedroom in NYC the room will be half baby room, half guest room. I am getting some bedding made though, owl theme! It's so cute, I will have to post a pic. What about you? I am ready for the pregnancy to be over...but not for the baby yet. haha

We are still discussing names! A few contenders are Jeremy, Jared, Eli, and Lyle. What about you?

LOUSEE March 4th, 2010 06:55 PM

I am biased I like Jeremy because it is my brothers name. hehehe but all of them are cute!

I like the owl theme, that is original and adorable!

We stenciled some jungle animals on the walls and some trees, I still need to put together the crib and we havent gotten much else.

I am with you with the pregnancy being over, i havent had a hard pregnancy just ready to see him and to be able to be me again... i am obviously not very good at sharing, I want my own body back... does that make sense?

bkro9 March 5th, 2010 11:34 AM

TOTALLY! I think I am quite selfish in that I haven't enjoyed it at all. I hate getting big, the kicks seem constant and annoying, and I just want to feel light and airy again! I can't believe I might do this more then once!!! ;)

Jeremy is actually my favorite, not hubby's though. Hoping to still convince him! Any names for you?