JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Leaky boob Question (may be TMI) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/1868211-leaky-boob-question-may-tmi.html)

amazing_love February 9th, 2010 01:13 PM

Leaky boob Question (may be TMI)

I get leaky boobs only while DTD, every time we DTD. I've heard stimulation can make this happen so i'm guessing that's why. It's also only from my right breast. My left one has yet to leak and i'm wondering if that's a problem. Anyone else only leak during sex or have one boob that isn't?

Twhylite21 February 9th, 2010 01:14 PM

Re: Leaky boob Question (may be TMI)

Not while I was pregnant, but when I was nursing Lily the main times I would leak was while DTD.

becker206 February 9th, 2010 01:18 PM

Nope, I have had no leaking this time. I had some leaking with my last pregnancy but that was just at night during sleep and just a few drops.

RockinAsh February 9th, 2010 01:21 PM

Only my right boob leaks, too!

I don't think it is cause for concern. I have successfully nursed my girls from both sides....so I think maybe our left boob is just a bit shy. ;)

Lintu February 9th, 2010 01:25 PM

My left one is leaking more than my right, but it doesn't leak very much yet. Hehehe.

DondraB February 9th, 2010 01:31 PM

My right one leaks more because it is bigger--it always filled up faster than my left when I was nursing Kinley.

My boob leaks all the time now....even if I barely touch it! My dr told me that once I stopped nursing Kinley (it was leaking a few months after nursing her) that it could leak up to 5 years later if it was stimulated or during sex!

krissy1989 February 9th, 2010 04:07 PM

I really don't want my bbs to leak for 5 years. LOL!

Anyway, my left bb leaks more than my right, and I'm so leaky now that they pretty much leak anytime they're warm (which, btw, happens during sex, lol). I'm washing the sheets tonight because they leak so much while I'm sleeping. Since I can't stand wearing any sort of bra to bed, I'm just going to have to buy a puppy pad or something and lay on it! :lol:

DondraB February 9th, 2010 05:47 PM

^I bought a waterproof pad at Wal Mart for $8--that I put under the sheets so I don't leak thru to the memory foam under it. Plus sometimes I lay on a towel :)

CanadianLou February 9th, 2010 06:06 PM

My right boob leaks more than my left. When my DD was born I tried breast feeding but gave up after 3 weeks, but I always noticed my right boob let down easier and I could pump milk off it easier etc. But the weird thing is after that I noticed my left boob was bigger and firmer than my right one, and it still is.

I notice again that my right boob leaks easier and more than my left one.

TeamNick February 9th, 2010 06:15 PM

Both of mine are leaking like crazy.