JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   What are you getting your dh/so for Valentine's? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/1870285-what-you-getting-your-dh-so-for-valentines.html)

Amanda C February 11th, 2010 06:33 AM

What are you getting your dh/so for Valentine's?

I got an email on Monday that a package had shipped. Turns out dh bought me a bottle of my favorite perfume Dior Jadore.

I know it's expensive so I'm trying to think of something nice to get him.

Any ideas?

onelove1109 February 11th, 2010 07:58 AM

Re: What are you getting your dh/so for Valentine's?

Well Im no help for "nice" things lol. I just get dh personalized boxers every vday lol. One year it was I have a <3 on for Annie...Annie was here with lips...different corny things every year.

QueenCrafty February 11th, 2010 08:10 AM

Nothing. We are flat broke! :lol: We're going away for the weekend just the two of us on a hotel gift certificate my dad gave us so that's kind of enough.

krissy1989 February 11th, 2010 08:12 AM

I'm just getting DH a new trifold wallet. We agreed not to spend too much money on one another on such a silly Hallmark holiday. lol He's paying for dinner and a movie, so that's his gift to me. :)

Racine February 11th, 2010 08:26 AM

I'm getting him some really nice scotch, he always buys the cheap stuff so I want to get him something a little classier :)

becker206 February 11th, 2010 08:30 AM

I got him a gift bag with his favorite candies, a card and 5 new blu-ray movies.

Twhylite21 February 11th, 2010 01:03 PM

Lily and I got him a card. Our wedding anniversary is the 16th so we do gifts then. He got me a spa package for the 14th (facial, massage, haircut) and I set up a Tahoe trip for him and his best friend to go skiing for 2 days.

onelove1109 February 11th, 2010 01:26 PM

Dang Shelley! Nice gift! I wish I would get a 2 day ski trip with the girls!!

Love_the_Shoes February 11th, 2010 03:57 PM

Yea Shelly, that's an awesome gift!! I'd love a spa package right now.

We are going to make a nice dinner at home and then go see Wolfman (sooo excited!! I <3 Bencio) and then maybe if it's in our budget go to color me mine and buy two bowls to paint for our cat's food dishes, lol. They are divas so not any bowl will do ;)

I did tell Matt I'd love if he got me assorted candies in a heart shaped box (for me only) so I can bite one and then put it back and not worry about other people opening the box and being grossed out by it. I love sampling things...maybe that's why I love trips to Costco when they have samples out? :confused:

taralyn February 11th, 2010 03:58 PM

I don't know!! I was hoping to just do a nice dinner but I should get him something too. I ordered a signed hockey puck for his bday in April (I'm trying to plan ahead) but if it comes in time I might give him that. Other than that I'm clueless!!