JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Housey House (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/1925530-housey-house.html)

AnnaMama March 29th, 2010 05:46 PM

Housey House

Well I wasn't brave enough to ask to take photos whilst walking around, but Beth got some of the outside whilst she was waiting for me...I woke up late ;) So I'll get her to email me them and I'll post in the secret garden in the next few days.

It's a really nice place, I love it! It is a newish build, everything is pristine and so clean - just the place I want to bring my baby home too. It has a cute fenced back garden that we can have bbqs and guests round or the baby can play outside when s/he gets older. Its just a box garden with just grass so no dangers there :) I'm already thinking as a mom :p The size of the house is small, but that makes it cozy, there would be 3 bedrooms, one for baby, one for me, one for Beth :) Perfect, even though the rooms are titchy we'd make do. The walls are white/cream throughout, beige carpeted floors (fun with a baby!) there is a garage and ample parking for our cars. The street is lovely, it has been "kept" so well, there are new houses on one side and then classic older houses opposite which is a nice balance, it was really quiet even though lots of cars parked up. Yup I loved it, it was perfect. Oh there was also a railway line like 2 mins walk away so I can hop on the train to work which would take like 5 mins there and then the walk to work which is awesome! I'd most likely just take my car, but hey...the option is there :D

Soooo we told the estate agent we were really interested and we'd get back to him in the next few hours, so we went for lunch taked boring finances, talked about how we loved it and decided to PROCEED!! :cool: We have a verbal agreement through the agent of monthly figures and we just split that down the middle, half each. So it is off the rental market it is agreed, yay...we sign the written contract on Tuesday 13th at 9am, and they'll go through the conditions and things. WOO! I'm happy! One less thing to worry about :) Well when it's all signed anyway!

Angel_Maker March 29th, 2010 05:49 PM

Re: Housey House

That sounds so great Anna! I'm so excited for you!!! :excited:

mrsdaiwa24 March 29th, 2010 05:49 PM

Yay!!! I'm glad everything worked out and you got your house. Sounds lovely!

Justjessie March 29th, 2010 06:05 PM

That's awesome...when do you get pics?

redbirds March 29th, 2010 06:15 PM

:cheer: I've been DYING to know how it went and have been looking for this thread! :clap: :clap: So glad the drive back was worth it. This is exciting and it sounds like a perfect place for baby, too!

Are you heading back to your family's? You gotta go to Adam's tomorrow for chat tomorrow and Wed :D

amonstersmomma March 29th, 2010 06:21 PM

That sounds perfect!!!!! :D And now you get to decorate a nursery!

AtomicMama March 29th, 2010 06:23 PM

:cheer: Congrats, Anna!! That's so exciting!!

~Kris~ March 29th, 2010 06:31 PM

Woohoo!!!

mt23hc March 29th, 2010 06:36 PM

That is WONDERFUL news! I can't wait to see pictures!

momof8lopez March 29th, 2010 06:42 PM

How nice to have this part done!! Sounds cozy and beautiful!

irish luck March 29th, 2010 06:46 PM

congrates!!! can;t wait to see pic!!

alethia March 29th, 2010 07:21 PM

wahooooooooooooo! congrats! it sounds awesome!!!

ardisbaby March 29th, 2010 08:45 PM

congrats Anna! I know having a nest that makes you feel good is important at this stage in our lives. Cheers!

lexicon March 29th, 2010 09:41 PM

Great news!!! Sounds like a perfect place for you, Beth and the new baby!

emmiejack0810 March 30th, 2010 04:41 AM

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

C&J's Mom March 30th, 2010 05:41 AM

Yay! Congratulations, Anna! That is so exciting! I'm so happy that you found a place you both love, and that will be a great place to bring home baby! Glad it all worked out!