JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Johnson & Johnson VS Baby Magic (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/1963872-johnson-and-johnson-vs-baby-magic.html)

AndyBee May 2nd, 2010 10:57 AM

Johnson & Johnson VS Baby Magic

Which bath shampoo/wash do you prefer? I absolutely LOVE the smell of Baby Magic. It's the classic baby smell to me. My bff on the other hand says nothing smells like baby like Johnson and Johnson.

Anyone else have a favorite baby smell?

Ana*Addey*OliveMommy May 2nd, 2010 11:12 AM

Re: Johnson & Johnson VS Baby Magic

I actually like the target Up and Up brand!

Tofu Bacon May 2nd, 2010 11:14 AM

I like Burt's Bees shampoo and Kirk's Castile Soap because they don't have all of the chemicals in conventional brands.

AmandaR May 2nd, 2010 11:24 AM

We also use Target Up and Up.

EVY&EGYsMommy May 2nd, 2010 11:51 AM

We use Aveno.

sweetie77 May 2nd, 2010 12:08 PM

I love Johnsons also use Aveeno

martilynne May 2nd, 2010 12:48 PM

I don't have a baby yet but I have very sensitive skin so I I use the johnson and johnson vanilla oatmeal lotion, it smells so good.

mommy*tired May 2nd, 2010 01:04 PM

e use Burt's bees baby bee shampoo/wash and baby lotion. smells yummy and is not full of chemicals.

Nikki. May 2nd, 2010 01:54 PM

I love Johnson & Johnson's shampoo. But it has to be just the shampoo not the body wash and shampoo in one. I still use it on my son. I never tried Baby Magic.

shell1981 May 2nd, 2010 05:01 PM

I love johnson's, it reminds me when i was little b/c my mum used it on me. I love the bedtime bath, with lavender and also the baby-oil gel (great on newly shaved legs!!)

~Lindsay~ May 2nd, 2010 05:14 PM

We use Arbonne Baby shampoo because she is so sensitive. Plus, I love the smell! :)

JacksonsMommy030409 May 2nd, 2010 07:53 PM

I only use the Johnson & Johnson Nighttime bath/wash/lotion and the purple lavander J&J shampoo.

It's probably my favorite smell in the world now!

Adrienne214 May 2nd, 2010 07:55 PM

We use Johnson and Johnson bedtime bath. I just bought J&J bubble bath and wash but it doesn't smell as good so I'm trying to use it up fast, lol. Aveeno didn't wash my DD very well, she was still kinda stinky after the bath. I do really like Aveeno lotion though.

MissMommy May 3rd, 2010 08:00 AM

I Love and still use the line of Johnsons Bedtime Bath & Lotion. It smells so nice.

SweetiePeas&Me May 3rd, 2010 11:52 AM

We use Aveeno. If you are concerned about the chemicals in the products you use, you can look it up here and see what safety concerns exist:
Skin Deep: Cosmetic Safety Reviews

LaneVids September 6th, 2012 11:34 AM

My wife and I have tried a few different products, and we seem to like the Baby Magic, J&J and the Aveeno. We go back and forth between both. If you want to try some Baby Magic, we are having a contest on our YouTube channel to get some of their products free. I hope I can at least make you smile if you don't enter the contest! :)

YouTube / LaneVid

Stellas Mommy November 22nd, 2012 11:44 AM

Burts bees is the best smelling in my opinion. I also like that they dont add all them dang chemicals!