JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone interested in... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2085531-anyone-interested.html)

mylene169 August 26th, 2010 10:20 PM

Anyone interested in...

Does anyone else have Wii Fit? I'm sure I can't be the only one :D Is anyone interested in doing a Wii Fit challenge? We'd have a daily challenge and score points, etc. My other PR had one going a while back so I need to check it out and figure out how it was ran. I just got my Wii not too long ago so I didn't get to play with them, but I thought I'd suggest it over here!

krissy1989 August 26th, 2010 10:37 PM

Re: Anyone interested in...

We don't have a Wii, but it's weird that you posted this, because I just started playing Wii Fit Plus with my friend at her house! It has some fun games, but I really only like it because it gives me my BMI and lets me see how I'm working towards lowering it. However, I can't play it every day, since I'm only really down there once a week. I wish the Xbox 360 would do something like the Wii Fit game, because I doubt we'll ever buy a Wii for a long time.

mylene169 August 27th, 2010 08:06 PM

There is an older xbox game called Yourself:Fitness that I used to use when we had an Xbox. They are coming out with a new one to go with the new motion detection thing Microsoft is coming out with. You tell it what goals you have and what you want to work on then it builds you custom routines each time you work out. I actually really did like it a lot. It was like using a work out video but the routine was different every time. I think I still have mine if you want to try it out I could send it to you :)

HopelessP August 28th, 2010 10:19 AM

I'm going to be getting a wii during the week for the sole purpose of using it to work out so I'd be interested.

Jennifer-Jacob's Mommy August 29th, 2010 03:41 AM

I am game for this! I also have the Biggest Loser game, its awesome@!

sandpaper06 September 3rd, 2010 12:54 PM

I think the competitor in me would actually do this! I love my Wii and the Fit part of it hasn't gotten any usage in WAY too long.

Shea131 September 3rd, 2010 02:21 PM

Maybe for Christmas I will get the wii fit! I have a wii but not the fit! If and when I get it I would totally be interested! I'm not doing the best on the diet part the past couple weeks so I at least need to start exercising!

mylene169 September 3rd, 2010 03:42 PM

I'll ask the person in my other PR how she set it up and we'll get it going after the long weekend! I've been eating ice cream instead of working out... pretty sure that's not how it works! :lol:

Amanda C September 10th, 2010 05:16 PM

I'm game. I haven't used my Wii Fit in quite a while.

becker206 November 30th, 2010 04:43 PM

I want to buy a Wii Fit! It's on my wishlist for Christmas. :)