JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Roll Call! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2199709-roll-call.html)

Kaija December 27th, 2010 01:52 PM

Roll Call!

Who's all in here? Are you all feeling okay? When are you due? Any feelings of girl or boy yet?

I'm here! I've been a bit sick but it isn't too bothersome. I hope it stays at bay.
I don't have any idea when i'm due. I EBFed and then started FFing and never got AF postpartum. So it really could be any time.. I have no feeling for a boy or girl either way.

Hope you all are doing well. I hope to post more often now that the crazy holidays are over.

teamelk December 27th, 2010 02:56 PM

Re: Roll Call!

I'm here too. I have no idea when my due date is since I was ebf and on low dose bc. 3 months ago I switched to regular bc and still haven't had a pp period.

I am feeling ok, just in extreme shock.

JessW7 December 27th, 2010 03:20 PM

I'm here :) Due July 25. Im 10 weeks and feeling pretty nausaus but thats ok because I know a lot of women get it waaaay worse. I'll be glad to get out of the first trimester! I think its a girl but Im always wrong so its probably a boy! 8 weeks till I find out!

MomTo3LittleBoys December 29th, 2010 12:49 AM

awww sooo excited for you guys!! :wub:

ChoMomma December 31st, 2010 06:02 AM

I'm here too & due Sept 8th according to an online calendar...I am also still shocked!!! I need to call my OB and make an appt lol

Kaija December 31st, 2010 09:54 AM

I think all of us are pretty much in shock! It's seems really stupid, but even though we were NTNPing and planning on getting pregnant again fairly quickly, it's hard to imagine we're doing this all over again!

Oh and after I posted this I realized that I most likely posted this in the wrong section of the board? What is supposed to go in this section? Hhaha I'm so confused. At least I can start blaming things on being pregnant again.. :) hahahah

MomTo3LittleBoys December 31st, 2010 02:03 PM

I cant read guys talking about being prego, b/c I am getting some thoughts in my head again that SHOULD NOT be there!!!! Why o Why! I made a post in the main board but DH and I didnt protect but I am on the last part of my period. Is it sad that I know there is literally no chance of pregnancy but I am hoping? LOL

Kaija December 31st, 2010 02:20 PM

No.. I don't think that's sad at all Ashley. I'm pretty sure that what you are feeling is pretty normal! Not saying that makes it any easier. It seems like your plan is working for you guys though.. at least as it doesn't make you super crazy! ( :D Hahah i know, we're all crazy here. No way escaping much of that )

Loving6 January 2nd, 2011 06:19 PM

I'm here,due July 3rd and feeling pretty good,eating like a darn horse.I think it's going to be a girl.We will see soon:)
I think it's hard to remember that I am pregnant because of Ava and all my other kids but especially Ava because she needs constant care.It's crazy because will all my other pregnancies I was like it's taking forever I just can't wait and know it's like I can wait,what,how am I going to do this,ugh.I know it will be okay and everything will fall into place.

CandaceDianne January 4th, 2011 09:10 AM

wow, its crazy we have so many ladies preggo again. Congrats!!! :D

robineliza January 22nd, 2011 01:28 AM

Awwww, I'm jealous of you ladies! I want to be preggo again but my job is a little up in the air right now... :(

I will have to live vicariously!

Gaby&Emmy'sMama January 22nd, 2011 08:01 PM

I still find it so weird that some of our Junebugs will be big sisters/brothers in the next 9 months!!!!!!!!!

congratulations to you all :) i'm another who is living vocariously ;)

MommyPoky January 27th, 2011 05:08 PM

I'm here, but not preggo! :)

ChoMomma January 28th, 2011 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mum2Gaby&Emersyn (Post 22829762)
I still find it so weird that some of our Junebugs will be big sisters/brothers in the next 9 months!!!!!!!!!

congratulations to you all :) i'm another who is living vocariously ;)

I know I find it weird too, I can't imagine Alicia a big anything :p

Mom.to.PinknBlue January 28th, 2011 10:38 PM

I'm here... not preggo... YET!

Ryan and I decided we may start TTC in the spring or summer... It is subject to change though!

HippieLove February 3rd, 2011 03:27 AM

Wow Amee a few months ago you were never having anymore :lol: I think we may very well be on the wttc train...

Kaija February 3rd, 2011 11:35 AM

Oh man ladies..

YouTube - Wave O'Babies

Wave of babies!!

MomTo3LittleBoys February 5th, 2011 08:31 PM

We are ttc in August! Sooo excited and scared!

Boble March 19th, 2011 02:26 AM

ohhh how exciting.

Im stalking and living through you guys :P hehe.

We are thinking of ttc (well, ntnp) in Jan next year.. but even then feels so so soon. Im just enjoying my little Miss E soooo much. I can't picture another in the mix just yet :)

justarandomname47 June 14th, 2011 12:55 PM

Just found this subforum. Add me to the group - we're due with #4, a BOY, in September. Feeling great right now after a very *very* rough first trimester. Now I just have to make it through the summer...

Can't believe a couple of you are due in July! We'll have some younger sibs of the board real soon!