JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Kelli's Pregnancy Journal (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2307292-kellis-pregnancy-journal.html)

white.house April 19th, 2011 04:47 PM

Kelli's Pregnancy Journal

Coetta gave me the idea to start a pregnancy journal here, so here it goes :D This will be fun for me to look back on over the various weeks!

WEEK 3

I got my BFP on Sunday and I am estimating that I am about 3 and a half weeks pregnant at this point. Finding out early can be both a curse and a blessing... you get to KNOW, but then your pregnancy lasts FOREVERRRRR! :lol:
With Eli I found out I was pregnant and I was already 5 weeks along. Daniel made me POAS because he said I was acting weird. By weird he meant EVIL! :devil: I was sooooo cranky and moody early in my pregnancy and I attribute that to crazy preggo hormones. Well, you all can call me cranky pants from here until ohhh about 7 weeks ;) I will dub this my "official" first symptom of early pregnancy. That and the fact that I am up peeing at night again. Yes, already! And yes, it will only get worse. I am aware :rollseyes:

::april.showers:: April 19th, 2011 05:18 PM

Re: Kelli's Pregnancy Journal

Eek!! So excited to read your journal and all the updates to follow!!

lulumama April 19th, 2011 05:21 PM

I'm so excited for you, Kelli!

redbirds April 19th, 2011 06:21 PM

YAY for cranky pants!! :rofl: I guess you had a FEW nights' of deep sleep at some point, right? :lol: Love the idea of a pregnancy journal! Lets us live vicariously through you :D :excited:

irish luck April 19th, 2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbirds (Post 23683756)
YAY for cranky pants!! Love the idea of a pregnancy journal! Lets us live vicariously through you :D :excited:

DITTO!!

excited tor you!

MommyKent910 April 19th, 2011 07:22 PM

So excited for you! So happy I can follow your pregnancy and by follow, I mean stalk! :)

KimberlyAnn327 April 19th, 2011 07:39 PM

I will have to live vicariously through you for now. So exciting. :)

amonstersmomma April 19th, 2011 08:35 PM

:bluecheer: :excited: So glad you made one cranky pants ;)

AtomicMama April 22nd, 2011 01:44 PM

Not only am I going to stalk your pregnancy...I'm also just going to stalk you. Go check in the bushes outside your window... ;)

white.house April 25th, 2011 09:37 AM

You girls are TOOO funny!! Thanks for stalking me! You cn never have too many stalkers :lol:

WEEK 4

So this weekend we were at my college for a homecoming type event. I could not keep my pie hole shut. I envy those with more will power than me :lol: I just HAD to tell my best friends though! One is in Africa with the Peace Corps, so I wanted to be able to tell her in person and I couldn't tell one without telling the other :giggle: Daniel knows me too well, he said "You know you aren't going to be able to NOT tell anyone". I lasted all of about 5 minutes! :D :shhh:

Anyway, I am 4 weeks this week. I don't know how I am going to make it to July without an appointment. I have already POAS 3x since I got my official BFP. And yes, I am still pregnant :giggle:

For some reason I have a bad feeling about this pregnancy. Completely random and without reason. I think I just am afraid, since we found out SO early and I can't go to the doctor til July, that I will lose the baby or have an early m/c or maybe there isn't a heartbeat. IDK.... I think that is maybe one of the reasons I am having a hard time getting attached and excited about this. It's just a weird feeling for me. I never had these feelings with Eli, so part of me thinks I am feeling this way for a reason.

The only new symptom to report is sore bbs :lol: Other than that, you wouldn't even know I was pg!

white.house May 1st, 2011 08:39 PM

Week 5

Well this is the time frame that I found out I was pg with Eli! It feels like I have known for SOOO long! Yet at the same time, this time has flown. Sometimes I even forget I am pregnant.

A new symptom set in today.... nausea :sick:I haven't gotten sick though. I had *some* queasiness with Eli, but again never got sick. I'm hoping I don't have ms with this one, my body absolutely HATES throwing up. I think I've only actually done it about 5-6 times in my whole life and I was horrifically sick and it hurt so badly :tmi: So fingers crossed I can avoid it this time around too.

I'm super exhausted lately too, which is no surprise. I basically slept through my first trimester with Eli and I didn't even have a 7 month old to keep me busy :lol:

Anyway, that is my update. Still anxious about the pregnancy and still don't know how I'm going to wait til July to see a doctor :eek:

cabbagepatch May 2nd, 2011 05:54 AM

Sorry about the nausea, Kelli. :( Hope it doesn't get any worse for you!

::april.showers:: May 2nd, 2011 07:28 AM

I hope the ms doesn't get bad! My firstborn was a boy, and I didn't have terrible ms, but then my girls came :) I was VERY sick with my girls, a HUGE contrast between by girl pregnancies and my single boy pregnancy :) just an FYI on what happened to me :) it also got worse with each pregnancy :(

redbirds May 2nd, 2011 07:32 AM

I hope you don't get too sick. I wasn't sick with either of my kiddos. It was more like a mild car sickness than anything. Get those crackers out :) and take LOTS of naps while Eli's sleeping, too. You will need all the rest you can get. The dishes, vacuuming, etc... can wait.

KimberlyAnn327 May 2nd, 2011 07:40 AM

I hope you don't get too sick. It's tough to be pregnant when you have other kids. I don't even really remember the first 3 months of my pregnancy with Rayne. I think I was in a coma most of that time. :giggle:

army wife wilcox May 2nd, 2011 04:19 PM

Hope you don't have ms....so excited for you!

amonstersmomma May 2nd, 2011 05:42 PM

It is so crazy that you won't see a doctor till July! Eli will keep you on your toes though ;) I'm already dying to know the gender of your LO :lol: I live pregnancies :D

white.house May 3rd, 2011 09:15 PM

Thank you ladies!!
Coetta- I can't wait either!!!!!!!! :excited: I really hope this bean sticks; I am growing more and more fond of the idea (sorry if that sounds weird)!

WEEK 5 continued

YEAST INFECTION! :overreact: :overreact: :overreact: I got them in the first tri with Eli too! I just forgot about it or rather blocked it out of my memory...... Ugh!

cabbagepatch May 4th, 2011 05:38 AM

Oh noes! I hate those evil yeast infections! I was lucky to not have any with F but I had them with my other pregnancies.
Go away yeast!!!

irish luck May 4th, 2011 08:10 PM

awwwww no fun!!!! (for the yeast infection)
Eli will keep you on your toes and make the time pass fast til July!