JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   What is your main motivation? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2374225-what-your-main-motivation.html)

ThaiSpice July 16th, 2011 05:20 PM

What is your main motivation?

What is your number one motivator for losing weight right now?

I know we could all say to be healthier, feel better, look better, etc. But for YOU, if you're being honest...what is the ONE thing that motivates you more than anything else? What main goal do you want to achieve?

proud2BanSLP July 25th, 2011 10:59 AM

Re: What is your main motivation?

I have been going to the beach a lot lately and pool parties and I hate how I am now the big one in the group. I used to be the skinny one! I just want to look how I used to and when I run into people I haven't seen in a long time I want them to say "@$&@ she looks good!". For example, an ex of mine is going to be in a wedding I'm in, in just a couple months and a lot of people I went to high school with will be there too. So I want to look great in my dress. also, I want my DH to think hechas a hottie for a wife :)

peace.love.audrey July 25th, 2011 11:14 AM

I want a tummy tuck and a boob job. I can't do either of those until I get closer to my goal weight.

Nicole1110 July 25th, 2011 11:19 AM

It's all about looks. I don't feel I look attractive at all and so I certainly don't feel sexy. Even though I am married, I like getting attention from men... and I don't get any anymore. :(

gina! July 25th, 2011 11:48 AM

i want my dh to think "hot d.a.m.n" when he sees me.....and to feel proud that i'm his wife. but i also want to eat healthy (most of the time) & exercise to feel good---have energy & a healthy relationship with food. oh---and my clothes fitting better is a big motivator too. i hate not knowing "oh are these jeans going to fit tight today or loose"....

there's a little more but i probably shouldn't post it here. :sneak:

ThaiSpice July 25th, 2011 04:10 PM

For me, it is fitting into my clothes and/or looking good in my clothes. I hate that I have a closet full of clothes I can't wear. I also will not wear anything that clings to or accentuates my belly in any way. It depresses me that I can't just go in a clothing store and buy whatever I think looks cute, because I'm always thinking, "I can't wear that because of my belly," or whatever. And don't even get me started about my dressing room anxiety. I just want to be able to feel good about the way I look in clothes (or out of them) again!

~Daniell~ July 26th, 2011 06:20 AM

So hopefully my next pregnancy will be bp free and of course to look good. I hate seeing cute stuff on websites and then try it on and not looking the way I want it to look.