JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Let's do this!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2444526-lets-do.html)

taterm November 6th, 2011 05:54 PM

Let's do this!!!

This is going to be my accountability/diary thread.
I am hoping it will keep me on track and motivated. I would like to lose 20-30 lbs by March!

So let me start.

I didn't eat so well today, but I did go to the gym.
I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the bike. Plus some weights to help with arm flab. 30 reps each machine.
Tomorrow I will eat better and go to the gym.

LadyCoconut November 6th, 2011 07:23 PM

Re: Let's do this!!!

:like:

~Daniell~ November 7th, 2011 05:44 AM

I know you can do it!!!! :smile:

taterm November 7th, 2011 10:06 AM

Coffee and 2 blueberry waffles for breakfast.

And now I am getting ready to head to the gym.

taterm November 7th, 2011 01:10 PM

Still eating healthy!

I just got back from the gym. 30 minutes on the elliptical and 20 on the bicycle. I worked on my arms again too. 3 sets of 10 reps at 15lbs...my arms were really hurting during!

taterm November 7th, 2011 05:34 PM

I took my oldest sister out to eat for her birthday and she picked Applebee's! But I was good. :) I ate off the 550 calorie menu. I am so proud of myself!

taterm November 9th, 2011 10:21 PM

Yesterday I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 on the bike. No weights because my arms really hurt. Stayed within my calories!

Ditto for today except only 15 minutes on the bike and I did do the weights tonight. And I realized I am actually doing 4 different moves instead of three....you just change positions on the one machine. :lol:
So 4 machines 3 sets of 10 reps...15lbs. Can't wait to see some inches come off of my arms!

taterm November 11th, 2011 02:10 PM

I was super lazy yesterday and didn't go to the gym, but I stayed within my caloric intake.

I have been doing good with the calories today too and I am headed to the gym tonight.

taterm November 11th, 2011 09:00 PM

Made myself go to the gym tonight. I really didn't want to go b/c of this horrendous headache, but I went anyway. I didn't do much. Only the weights and 26minutes on the elliptical. It was being stupid and kept shutting off so I said forget it.
It seems to have helped my headache a little bit. Weird.

LadyCoconut November 12th, 2011 05:52 AM

I am totally impressed by your time on the elliptical... I can do that thing for about 2 minutes before I'm dying! :giggle: Keep up the hard work! When are you weighing in?

taterm November 12th, 2011 09:19 AM

I weighed in this morning and I am down 2lbs!!!! :cheer:

Usually at 15 minutes I am done, but then I get to 20 and I say well I can do 10more minutes. :lol:
It is getting easier and I get to 15 minutes faster now. If that makes any sense...lol

taterm November 12th, 2011 08:47 PM

Gym=finished for today! :cheer:

taterm November 15th, 2011 01:08 PM

Eating healthy when you are busy is so hard to do unless you super prepared! I have to work on that!

Sunday and Monday were a bust, but I am back in the groove today and headed to the gym tonight.

taterm November 21st, 2011 08:31 PM

I'm back on track!

Last week I didn't go to the gym at all, but I ate healthy. So I still managed to lose a lb.

I went to the gym today and have been eating "good".

taterm December 9th, 2011 09:57 AM

I know I haven't been updating this enough lately, but I am still watching what I eat and working out! And I have lost 5 lbs!!! I am hoping it will pick up after the holidays when I am not eating as much junk. lol

5lbs in a month isn't too bad I don't think...

taterm December 16th, 2011 02:09 PM

Oh my word. I used the pull up machine last night and my arms are soooo sore. I only managed 14 with the help of the machine! :lol:

I hope it starts helping with my flabby arms.

taterm January 2nd, 2012 09:53 AM

So sad to see my ticker go back up to where I started. :( But I knew that it was going to happen.

Oh well and back to tracking what I eat and exercising!

doodoosmom January 3rd, 2012 12:19 PM

I love this! I am going to make one too, maybe we can encourage each other!

taterm January 3rd, 2012 07:46 PM

Yes! I would love that!
Posting here really helps to hold me accountable! I feel so guilty if I don't do exercise/eat well b/c then I know I need to post that I have been slacking. :lol:

I did ok today...not eat so great, but spent 40 minutes on the elliptical. Whew! I am wore out! I haven't been to the gym in a month!
I feel so good after I go though so I don't understand why I put it off.

taterm February 6th, 2012 01:29 PM

I am finally feeling well enough to get back into the gym. So I am back on the bandwagon. I gained 7lbs over the last month and half while I was sick. :(

I have been eating well today and I am going to the gym tonight.
I really have to up my water intake also. I have been drinking way too much soda.

I have also been super tired lately so I have started taking vitamin d and calcium. Hopefully it will help.